[VC] War Mode Rewards!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by YodaYoda, Aug 6, 2016.

1. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Hello All,

As all of you war mode players know, the rewards for winning war mode isn't very much for finishing 1st place (50% XP to level).
    Most VC players simply aren't interested in playing war mode because they don't enjoy being killed.
    To make the game more interesting, we need to find ways to encourage more guilds to participate in war mode.
    In order to attract more players into participating war mode, I suggest that we should make the rewards to be similar to GWs:

1st Place: 20 FP; 100 times income
    2nd Place: 15 FP; 90 times income
    3rd Place: 10 FP; 80 times income

I think this will be a great way to spice up this game. VC is supposed to be a battle game, and I strongly believe that War Mode is one of the few aspects of the game that is keeping VC alive.

Let me know what you guys think.

Regards.

2. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Excellent idea Dave also many players do not know that in war mode they got XP from their 5 free hits to each other players in war mode even when they lost ,from slaps too but yes they are scared because will be listed or they dont have a time for doing war points .I think war mode need changes of their season rewards so you have 5 stars from me!!!
    YOU LOSE!

-500,000 coins | +383 XP | +3 WP | -16,567 Health Lost | 14,112 Health Damage Dealt

You just Axe Slapped ....... and dealt 3998 damage.

You have earned: +1 WP | +154 XP
    Ahhh this is something very good I love war mode :))))

3. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

War Mode has needed to be revamped & upgraded for a LONG time, but KANO won't do anything about it!

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Should be better rewards and also achievements. Excellent idea!

5. Valravn

Valravn New Member

Brilliant ideas. Something needs to be done to encourage the lower levels players to take part.

6. Black Rose

Black Rose New Member

Kudos to the suggestion!!

DeanTheGreat likes this.
  7. Anne Thorg

Anne Thorg New Member

Totally agree that having more guilds play war would improve the game and very much support giving better rewards for winning and doing well in war mode as an incentive to make that happen. It's ridiculous that the rewards for GW are so much better when you consider the consistent effort required to do well in war mode week on week versus the 4 days a fortnight for GW. Great ideas, well put!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  8. Harald Hårfagre

Harald Hårfagre New Member

An excellent suggestion Yoda.
    War-mode reward is very low compared to other rewards, and do not encourage players to play it. Better rewards would make it much more interesting.

Deblovscats1 and Darth Vader like this.
  9. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I would want added as it is in BA/GW, a whole stream of incentives on down so placing does matter across the whole ranks:

1st
    20 Favor Points
    50% XP to level
    100x Income

2nd
    15 Favor Points
    45% XP to level
    90x Income

3rd
    10 Favor Points
    40% XP to level
    80x Income

4-5
    5 Favor Points
    30% XP to level
    75x Income

6-10
    4 Favor Points
    15% XP to level
    50x Income

11-20
    12% XP to level
    25x Income

10. Darth Vader

PERFECT Larry!!! These rewards will makes many guilds to set war mode and the game will revive!!!

11. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I totally agree. The rewards for war mode should be just as good as they are for guild wars. And I think if there are rewards for all the different ranks on down the line as in GWs, more would be inclined to play war mode.

12. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

only problem is by the time u do adjustment like that an if they can get more out of war mode u do know that could decline the Guild Wars an plundered dratically..so i do not agree..Just keep it the way it is..

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Making a guild enter War Mode to get achievements sounds like BS to me..
    Most can't place fairly even to begin with, yet alone getting the holey living chit beat out of them due to bounty costs for even trying.
    • Sounds like to me, ya'll wanna enhance your style of game play
    • How's is this for a fact? Multiple people in here play in War Mode and have guilds hidden, so that no one out side of War Mode can view guild unless get enemy status.
    • War Mode is a choice, get your own jollies and don't make this into all about "we need more targets"
    1 Star, go make your slap list's longer than they already are.

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  14. How about before you start rewarding people for hitting slap lists and staying hidden so they are out of the eyes of Joe Public Viking, you revamp and make Warmode a better? Make it an enticing and fun place to be. Then it might be worthy of the incomes they think they so richly deserve. I don't think slapping dead lists and small vikings for points should be rewarded with coin. Find a better, more suitable way to conduct warmode and maybe more of us would join.

And while we are at it....It has not been the general non-warmode players that have stirred all the bad blood and caused all the ruckus between each other. Nope- it was WARMODE !!! Could you just imagine if you rewarded that bad behavior with coins?! HA!!! And while we are at it- let us add some macro enhancements, clickers, and bots. Not so much from the general public as the warmode sector. So why don't you find a way to clean up WARMODE or get rid of it and bring back old school brawling as a means for settling the score and reward the teams with the best GP's for the week. They are not nearly as based in the biggest or fastest or most requiring robots, clickers, or macros. And the winners vary from week to week more often than the same old sorry couple of guilds. Coins for WARMODE?? nope- I don't think so. Have you lost your minds?! o_O:p;)

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This sounds good ;)

Who ever thought "instead of listing/slapping players have saved on a list"
    We could actually have enemy guilds again and beat the chit out of each other like it use to be :confused:

Terror of The Scioto and Kirsten like this.
  16. Darth Vader

What have to do Guild Wars with War Mode??? Guild Wars is the absolute nonsense in this game with funny awards -people spend more then 50 FP for refills and first place reward is only 20 FP...The great prestige ??? And yes Terror hitting slap lists this is not so easy job you know and do not know why people who never dare to play war mode trying to give opinion...ohhh I think I know why because your little haters group is keep watching in KANO forum to sabotage each good ideas which is not in the interest of your lazy idol headman.He will never reach us and he will stay dropped back in the leaderboard because he waste his time of crying and he will continue envy those who get results with working on slap lists ;)

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  17. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Guild Wars and War Mode are completely separate. Changing the achievements for War Mode will not impact Guild Wars. Slapping the list takes a lot of effort, sometimes it takes about an hour to do one full round of slaps. The effort for winning war mode is much more than winning Guild Wars so it is only fair if War Mode players are being compensated for their hard work. The longer list of rewards that was posted should adequately compensate the beatings that come with participation in War Mode, even for war guilds that don't achieve a high rank. I have received positive feedback from my fellow war mode players about my suggestion so far. And if anyone doesn't like the idea, it shouldn't affect them because war mode is a choice and no one is forced to participate if they are not interested.

18. Darth Vader

Well said David and they knows that WAR MODE is not for lazy cry-babys that is not dealing with nothing more but crying all day in WC!

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  19. Joseph Halsey

Joseph Halsey New Member

Your suggestions has some sense of need to change
    yes we players do agree on that new concept awarding such awards should bigger money prizes and Larger
    Favor Points which should be set at 75 FavorPoints
    $250,000,000 for Person captures the Very First Kill.
    and 100 Stamina Points and 5000 xp this would be much more enticing to All Players whom is involved in
    War Fights.

20. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Had be dam nice whit some achievements for War Mode too...Is for rest only this left.... And who knows maybe more will join to War Mode if there was some for us to fight for....