how can this happen

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

no i do not speak for anyone but myself always have and always will and it always takes you 3-4 people to kill me cause you arent man ( and i use that word carefully ) enough to do it by yourself and neither is gavin or any of your guilds lmao

2. Para, please review your post #148 in this thread, fifth word in, looks like Paypal. Hmmmm. Guess that's where I got the impression you used the word.

Trying to re-write history again? As I stated in my last post, which I can still remember, your guild started listing ours first. We merely retaliated in kind. Have a nice day. Ginko, my friend, supposed to work well on memory issues. Or, simply read your own words back to yourself before posting again?

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL...LET ME MAKE A COUPLE THINGS CLEAR....IN NO WAY AM I RUNNING FROM ANYONE....I CANT POSSIBLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT U R SO VERY SLOW AT LEVELING BECAUSE U HAVE REFUSED TO ADAPT TO THE GAME AND ITS CHANGES OR THAT YOUR FRIEND R SO VERY UNRELIABLE. SO WHAT EXACTLY R U SUGGESTING I DO....PURPOSELY SLOWDOWN? I PLAY THIS GAME FOR 3 REASONS #1 TO HAVE FUN #2 TO MEET AND HANG WITH FRIENDS #3 TO WIN. SO YOUR CLAIMS OF ME RUNNING R SORELY MISTAKEN. USING YOUR LOGIC....WHEN I WAS MUCH LOWER LEVELED THAN YOURSELF....I WOULD HAVE THEN BEEN RUNNING TOWARDS U...SO WHEN I WAS LOWER I DIDNT FEAR U BUT NOW AS HIGHER I DO? YOUR LOGIC SUCKS AND IS INCORRECT MY FRIEND. i PLAY HONEST AND HARD TO BE THE BEST I CAN BE AND MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR WHERE IVE BEEN..WHERE I AM ...OR HOW I GOT THERE! i HAVE PLAYED THIS 100% WITHIN THE RULES FROM DAY ONE....HOW MANY OF U CAN SAY THE SAME WITHOUT LYING!

SO I SAY...PUT UP OR SHUT UP. DO AS OLD VIKINGS DO........ SIT ON YOUR ARSE AROUND THE CAMPFIRE AND TELL WAR STORIES OF THE GOOD OLE DAYS .... ITS ALL U GOT....AND TIME IS GROWING SHORT!

4. Looks Like the rats are all leaving the sinking shrimps Guild.LOL.. Guess they dont like you two either.hahahahah Good job Of running a guild Pimp!! Maybe you two can watch Para and take notes on how to run a good quality guild and not kill everyone in it for a nickle bounty.hehe

5. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

John you are so sadly mistaken it is you Para who should take notes and learn because from what ive seen 95% of his guild attacks and hides in the hospital they dont even know how to fight so you need to learn the facts before chiming in lmao

6. polishpimp

this is ridiculous....yours was the first guild formed...and as your first act...u sent ours an enemy request. Not that it matters...im glad u did...it has been a ton of fun and not merely because we've been whooping your guilds butt...but because its partly what the game is about....with out the rivalries and the battles....we might as well sit around knitting ....wheres the fun in that (sorry grandma...loved the scarf!).

If your not worried about us.....then maybe u can tell me why a large segment of your guild has been campaigning everywhere and everyone to declan us so as not to continue to pull away from u? please do not pretend to not know of this...these are your closest Allies. Not only does it make your guild look pathetic and weak which reflects directly on u.....but Ive yet to lose a single chieftain because of it. Im where Iam in large part to my very large awesome clan, they are loyal, dependable, respectful and refuse to be bullied. If u would wake up and realize that its your closest of Allies that r actually dragging u down and limiting your clan...u might have a fighting chance.

7. polishpimp

LOL...once again ...i see your lips moving...but all i hear ...is a bad case of gas. We have had no one jump ship, due to the new upgrades to the guild part of the game...we have decided to revamp...once again ...adjusting to the game in an effort to stay on top op of it. BTW...we thank you for showing us what the alternative would get us....it really motivated us to stay pro active. In addition...please tell all the guild members of yours and your Allies that quit ...to stop asking to join ours....R list of applicants is still hundreds strong and we dont need your broken deserters.

8. Lol Polish why Cap locks .. i say why i play .. slow at levelling?- no im not we just do diferent thinks in game as u know its not only about levelling like 4u2 lol
    i didnt say that i start war because of u .. i think JJ will say that i started first but i remember other way around from JJ side

well drama is drama part of game so everyone have different side of story is it Polish?

9. large segment? lol everyone in my Guild play how they want and there is no rules what so ever what they do- as they Vikings from Hell they can just deal any way they want with my guilds enemy .. so im not asking anyone to to stop doing what they did before they join my guild :D

10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

you did teach them good on how to attack and hide in the hospital that's what they learned from you as i said earlier your own guild members have stated that is what you wanted lmao

11. Larry a bit scary again lol i dont teach my guild how to play and i dont hide in hospital my self
    so just keep trying talk what you dont know all fun see how much you can speculate around :D

such big drama from axe kill as u know axe slap dont count as attacks so axe kill dont count as attack kill .. how can this happen - thread come out good thanks Larry

as this thread become alive again after my reply to Larry question ... well looks Like Larry dont want to accept how game is build .. but thats Larry problem than lol .. good luck Scary Larry :p

12. yes axe kills dont count,pistol whip kills dont count and punch kills dont seem to count. either battle or bounty kill is the only 2 that count.

13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHH Sure You have Millions and Billions of people asking to join your pathetic guild.LMAO@U I wonder how long people will stay when they learn they have to give you and your mother all the bounties and sell their properties for you.hahahaha What a guild,what a couple of leaders you two are, Once again crackclown your the loser on here and everytime you speak nobody Listens Including your Mama JJ.lol..

14. Gavin

Gavin Member

Seems like Atheistic Satanist and Para answered the main gist of this thread. So what's the big controversy?
    Challenge this or that, my guilds better or whatever, whoever attacked first, we've got this or that, we spent this or that, whoever hides in the hospital.
    People play as they will, attack someone higher and expect to get attacked back and sometimes attacked alot. Jillian and Polishpimp can attest to this, they are tops and if there attacked then expect retaliation... and thats how it works. (Question for Jillian and Polish... have you recieved this much controversy/whinning from some lower player that attacked you and you attacked back?, especially in the forum)
    As for the other stuff who cares... some say people hide in the hospital well too bad yeah player can do that, and other are there cause there offline and not playing, so what should they do drop everything in life and please some few and heal? It's a game deal with it.
    Coordinated axe slaps to kill someone, hey people do this not just me... constant axe slaps, yes players do this too... ask around...ask in your own guild.
    Let's not get all high and mighty and say only certain people do this or only certain guilds do this... check your own guild and your own game play before anyone complains.

and the colors are for you crazy will

15. Actually we do have hordes of people asking to join our guild. I alone have forwarded several people to Pimp for consideration who have asked me to be part of the guild and/or guild allies (i.e Storm) though I have no power to accept them. Also Pimp and Jillian have never asked me or anyone else in the guild to do anything (aside from stepping back the bounty ping pong they do between themselves) I never was asked to list anyone nor was I ever pressured to declan anyone from the enemy guild, those that left did so of their own doing.

16. The BIG controversy...that has still yet to be answered is....Just what percentage of Cat is Siamese? Reveal your secrets kitty!

17. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

ok finally my original question got answered ty but as for anyone in the pimp guild being asked to stay away from bounties or to sell anything for the guild THAT does not happen and John if thats what you have to do to stay where your at well your the one being dumb and above all its nice to see that both para and gavin turned down and refused to accept the challenge given them that shows that arent good enough to play with the games best right now congrats boys stay on the porch

18. Larry get a life lol Any more last comments? :D

19. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

Just this para you have once again proven you cant handle attacking players that are higher level than you and yes i did only attack you once but you have to remember boy that you was on bounty you dont even attack higher players on bounty for being afraid of being attacked back my point is made your afraid as you and your leveling partner and guilds always will be

20. its a game deal with it Scary Larry
    and i will play how i want and You play how you want your own game once again lmao
    oh yea wrong topic Larry :D