[LCN] What is....

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ORose1064, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ORose1064

ORose1064 New Member

up with the game rebooting in the middle of gameplay? It happens--invariably--when I'm trying to do something (finish off a target in Syn Wars, go for a target on HL, gifting... to start a list) and it's happening to a number of other players that I know. I haven't seen anything, so I was curious if it was something new, or .....??

Thank you kindly!!

Mary

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Gansta Gin likes this.
  2. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Ya that happens to me too also screen jumps up or down also annoying as heck1

ORose1064 likes this.
  3. Amanda Westgate

Amanda Westgate New Member

I'm having trouble sending the new chimp gift and it seems other players having the same issue.

Gansta Gin and ORose1064 like this.
  4. Kevfen

Kevfen New Member

Same thing here cannot send back gifts, I can accept but when I click send the game refreshes. Makes it look like I am not returning gifts

Gansta Gin and ORose1064 like this.
  5. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Ya i just had the same thing happen to me get a gift they wanted the monkey in return just re freshed

ORose1064 likes this.
  6. ORose1064

ORose1064 New Member

Found a solution. I've been playing on FB. Use this https://www.kanoplay.com/ then sign in using your FB acct. If you sign in using an email & password, you will create a new account. Gifting the memorial gifts works perfectly in here.......I just tried it! :p

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well, it tends to refresh after few hours, specially when an event is starting. its normal and no harm done by that. trust me there are many annoying features yet to be fix than this