[LCN] STAMINA

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Viper, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Viper

Viper New Member

One question, what the point of 500 stamina point, if I get only 50 stanima when lvl up? Only what I see is ZYNGA mode. This is only apinion what I see.

THANKS in advance
    Nikola

2. Suzie D

Suzie D New Member

The good thing about stamina is whatever you have left when you level up is carried over. Also, on stamina refills, the more you have the more you get; ditto for when you get a 50% boost.

3. Viper

Viper New Member

But, if I have only to lvl, and my syndicate is on war. I can only do 50 fight, I think its :D :D :D.
    OK, I liked this game but...I dont like it

4. Suzie D

Suzie D New Member

If you have a decent amount of stamina and good attack skills, you get a lot of xp per 1 point of stamina. This keeps me leveling fairly well. And more stamina to do boss fights, I get lots of xp for collecting on those. I am a new, ex-mw player by the way.

5. Viper

Viper New Member

I know, att and def is rule, but WHAT a point if I have 500 or 5000 stamina if I get only 50 stamina when lvl up?

6. Viper

Viper New Member

BTW, and I am ex Mafia player :)

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Boost give a % of max stamina is why, as well with being offline it accrues up to max stamina. Not to mention doubt you would want to buy a refill for 50 stamina.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Viper

Viper New Member

Yes, but if I am at war, and I got lvl up, I need to go offline, or go to walk, and my stamina will be full, GREAT.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

sounds like you are a new player, let me assure you this 50 stamina per level has not slowed anyone down

10. Viper

Viper New Member

Yup, GREAT :), 50 stamina (flex)

11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

nope it hasnt slowed people down leveling so i dont even know why they use it as an excuse esp. when we now got a lvl 7000 in 110 days and you say you dont wanna bump up stuff per level because of being afraid of the leveling, your raids have screwed that, its time you to change it to a % its way past time, and you cant say anything about leveling when you let someone just buy all there power and step on the faithful long term players here people with 7 yrs of gameplay hardcore should never have to worry about someone coming in and being a baby and wipe the floor with them, its a slap in the face to us, all the time we spent on your app with the extra features to try to gain something was worthless and you still have not made any progress to make it better, you are now in a downward spiral if you dont fix this you will be left with those high spenders and everyone will quit, then they wont need to spend and boom there goes kano just like other apps we seen, it was agood run the first few yrs last has been shitttttttt.....

Kirsten and Backdoor Boo boo like this.