[PC] New Characters

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jul 27, 2016.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

There should be some more new characters added into the game. A good lvl bracket i believe would be 7500, 1000, 12500, 15000, 17500 and 20000.

make it so every 2500 lvls there is a new character with the same if following the same upgrade line 100fp

here could be a rough estimate of how tiers could be(not putting in each individual character but a broad amount of stat buffs that would be arranged into select character bracket.

lvl: base cost

7500: 275 fp
    health- 1:15
    energy- 0:40
    stam- 1:04
    cash- 36:00
    0.75% power boost for attacks/defense
    3% adventure cost reduction
    2% reduction deposit fees
    3% gold boost from adventures

10000: 300 fp
    energy- 0:35
    stam 1:00
    cash- 34:00
    1% power boost on attacks/defense
    4% adventure cost reduction
    3% reduction deposit fees
    5% gold from adventures

12500: 325 fp
    energy- 0:30
    stam 0:55
    cash- 32:00
    1.5% power boost on attacks/defense
    5% adventure cost reduction
    6% reduction deposit fees
    10% gold from adventures

15000: 350 fp
    energy- 0:25
    stam 0:50
    cash- 27:00
    2.25% power boost on attacks/defense
    6% adventure cost reduction
    9% reduction deposit fees
    15% gold from adventures

17500: 375 fp
    energy- 0:20
    stam 0:45
    cash- 24:00
    3% power boost on attacks/defense
    8% adventure cost reduction
    12% reduction deposit fees
    20% gold from adventures

20000: 400fp
    energy- 0:15
    stam 0:40
    cash- 20:00
    5% power boost on attacks/defense
    10% adventure cost reduction
    15% reduction deposit fees
    30% gold from adventures

here are some ideas for additional boosts-
    boss time reduction
    interest of hoarded gold
    challenge key time reduction
    pistol whip damage modifier
    adventure xp modifier
    boss(not raid) xp modifier
    bounty attack modifier
    bounty reward modifier

if anybody has any suggestions about the numbers/ believe they should change or any ideas for additional modifiers let me know :)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

looks good really, like the 2500 lvls between each bracket, they need to update this its like way behind to, maybe instead of constant new items with stupid high stats they could focus there efforts in these apsects

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well if they do this i think they also need to focus on the ach for the Health, Energy, Stamina, Attack, And Defense would be nice to see these 2 ideas take place as well :)

Chasity likes this.
  4. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

This looks good! I'd be happy if Kano would just give us more stamina each time we level, to equal the amount of energy given each time we level.

Mabest and Justin the killer like this.
  5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the character development has fallen a bit too far behind, especially since the induction of the raids.... I'd say every 2500 levels is a bit much, things are supposed to get harder as you progress but the idea is definitely a great one EDIT..... Everyone keeps forgetting to vote up the ideas you like, helps to get ideas into the consideration section

QuietStorm11 likes this.
  6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Character development would be good and you have a nice idea Neill1990. I'd rather see something done with crafting the old items we don't use anymore and others we have never had to craft with though. Especially since I don't purchase Favor Points and have to save mine for additional stamina for bosses and raids.

7. Demonik1

Why not both? They havent done anything with crafting since 1978, bullsh#t

Mabest likes this.
  8. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

1978? lol

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

My demomiki, I would not go that far, we do craft in PC and VC, and it does make a difference, and yeah we could use more for the useless things that cannot be used the stronger we get, but not sure it is as bad as say in LCN , but I do agree it needs to be looked at, as far as characters I couldn't car any less, as I won't be spending money for a new characters in the future, in my games, as I barely spend anymore as I am watching people buy their way up in LCN in new accounts like I have never seen in all my years of playing these games, too many ways are destroying the integrity of the games, so my money will be spent on anything else besides virtual games. Between raids and new money spenders , skill has become a smaller % of how a player may build his or her account.

10. Justin the killer

would be nice to see if kano would block them new players coming in lol haha..an plus i really dont like this idea anyways cause all u are doing is causing more problems with game cause of the new big spender players an ruining it from the older players an that is my honest saying on this part..

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  11. Demonik1

Yeah but they haven't added anything new to it in forever, just elites and legendary for the new bosses. I, as were many others, was extremely excited about the crafting when it was introduced and now its been completely forgotten except for the soon to die idea from players and kano alike. Stop suggesting and talking about it if you're not going to do anything cause it raises peoples hopes for nothing. Now we're talking about new characters that shouldn't even HAVE to be in the idea section, it just should have been done already. They don't keep up with their own money making tweaks to the game and now people are seeing how much of a waste this has been. Very disappointing to watch something you love go down the drain. The sad part is, none of this will matter. We might get a half-assed "sorry you feel that way and we care and blah blah blah" but in the end, nothing will change and they will milk this cash cow till its all dried up R.I.P. VC, PC, LCN, ZS

12. Justin the killer

I Agree with you on this Demonik1 look how much time everyone as put in there money an all we get is nothing that great at all anymore an i was hoping the same thing as u are demonik1. I personally dont think kano really cares about how the customers feel of us older players these days all u seein now are a bunch of Losers who are entering the game an now u see that kano cant keep up on what is requested im about to say REST IN PEACE as well coming soon if nothing doesnt change or nothing as been done...i give myself another 2 months if that an i am probably done!! they are losing alot of older players who have been around for along long time an i called this B.S....oh well guess kano chits everyone these days an not giving us HOPE IN THE FUTURE of there Company..

Demonik1 likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Out with the old in with the new, this way they don't have to rush to get things for the long term, cause the new players aren't there yet , think the plan is to take the money and run eventually :p

QuietStorm11 and Demonik1 like this.
  14. Demonik1

Well most gaming companies start out with the take the money and run motto right off the bat, at least we got what we did out of it. I won't put kano down for seeing green, most would eventually take that route. At least we had a few good years out of it, and that I'm thankful for. Most games dont last this long so I can't really complain too much, it just sucks

Justin the killer likes this.
  15. Justin the killer

yea that is true but still at least kano can do is do what we ask for now :) besides putting out new stuff that we dont need yet in most cases well some of the stuff..they need to start focusing more on what we want an need first before they get started on the new stuff is all im saying...we need stuff that us older players would love to see an we would not complain much if u would let us get what we want an need..shouldnt be about the money anymore u need to start learning on what we want done :)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  16. Demonik1

Yeah but you gotta look at it from their perspective. They've already built a strong base, too many have invested too much time and money to just walk away so they don't have to worry about that, now they can just find things to keep them and the rest playing and spending. Like those weekly "sales" on fps or whatever term is used in whichever game you play. I for one will usually opt for the 14 for 100 deal, I bet im not the only one either. Those package deals, the crates.... Just little things that keep people spending and coming back for more. It's not about caring and giving people what they want, which they could easily do, it's about keeping it going for as long as they can while trying to find something else for the current generation of gamers

Justin the killer and Chasity like this.
  17. QuietStorm11

QuietStorm11 New Member

Every 2500 might be a bit much but the more characters the better :p I'd be happy with new ones at 5000 or 6000, 8000/9000 then 1200/1300 or something. I don't know haha but I wish there were new characters!!! Working towards them was one of my favorite aspects of the game :)

hendri and Sir Opinion Alot like this.