[LCN] Arena Format and Schedule Change Effective February 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 27, 2015.

1. The Battle Arena is a disaster for European players . It starts when you are going to bed and when you stand up at morning its all finish
    So i dont think this Battle Arena is a succes for European players .... For me under this condition it was the last time that i participate to the Battle Arena ..... We in Europe are living under Greenwich Time .... And not under Pacific Time ..... it was the second time that i tryed to play the Battle Arena whitout succes .

The Gab 03 likes this.
  2. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

to be honest this one that just happend is way better than the other one :)

3. My thirth Battle Arena ...... I wake up this morning and the Battle Arena was all ready finish for me ... Left .... 3 players remaning ....
    BATTLE IN PROGRESS Time Remaining: 10:12:21 Players Remaining: 3 Your Score 2,831 ...
    So for the next Battle i dont now how to participate .....

4. The Gab 03

The Gab 03 New Member

Gotta cross da oql fingers, yo! ;)

5. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

Pretty sure it is impossible to cater to all time zones. I have seen that the BA starts at different times and I am pretty sure that is to ensure that everyone gets a good start at some time or another.

The Gab 03, Kirsten and RafeDavid like this.
  6. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

both time starting is bs to eurocrew , either of thsoe stages u cant do and will miss...

The Gab 03 likes this.
  7. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

Didn't realize that Seppo. Maybe bring it up to the devs, give them your time zone and see if they can work it out. Fingers crossed for you :)

The Gab 03 likes this.
  8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I always see complaints about the start time of BA but I've yet to see any new times suggested. Present some times and let's see what type of feedback they get.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Actually if I remember right it was kinda discussed in the forum and we were asked about the new times, I am EST and even for me they are not good, and only because of the sudden death feature , I don't stay up late or get up early for a game, only for my job. So since sudden death I don't even join anymore, otherwise I liked all the other new features and would have joined. :)

The Gab 03 likes this.
  10. RafeDavid

I will admit I did not read all 15 pages of posts so there could have been some times suggested somewhere along the line.

The Gab 03 and Kirsten like this.
  11. Robby Boyd

Robby Boyd New Member

No thought given to GMT that's for sure. Sat night 10pm start to Sunday 6 am start for the knockout stages In Europe those times have been gvem the classification of the most anti social times in a working week WTG kANO

12. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Us Europeans have moaned about that for a long time Robby, it does seem unfair and should be rotated through more different start times.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. keith bradshaw

keith bradshaw New Member

as per usual starting at11pm euro time pointless we sleep

14. keith bradshaw

keith bradshaw New Member

after mafia wars shut down i started playing this game and i do enjoy but just like zinga everything is geared round the usa so untill this is sorted you wont be getting a penny

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

can not agree with that, we get a fair amount of schedule change. for example I have 10+ hour difference in time zone yet, I get to play every event. including BA, SW and raids

B R I B O S S A likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am in the US and sudden death for me is the middle of the night so I do not even join couldn't care less

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

the phases doesn't really matter in order to rank higher. most of the time I play 1 hour or so in BA, or until i run out of stamina, yet I always rank in top 100.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  18. RafeDavid

I've gotten all the BA achievements so I haven't been participating as much. BA is nothing but a clickfest and for some auto-clickerfest. Maybe once the format changes or they add some new achievements I'll get back into it.

19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

same here but i play ba for the sake of xp, i must say Im agree with @RafeDavid it's obvious some people use autoclick bots. we call it bot arena

20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

what's wrong with BA leaderboard today