[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Mi7ch, the raid announcement's pic is only showing up as "IMG" with a box around it on my screen.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Weird looks fine to me. Re-uploaded so it should be fixed.

3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll look again. This time it is showing the picture (yay), but still has the tiny "IMG" w\in the square in the lower left hand side of the pic. But it looks great! :) ~got to it both time by clicking on the thread address from w\in the game, in the News section.

mi7ch likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yes it does it, its explained in the walkthrough if you would take time and read it explains how to get super drops. i hate when people argue about something and are totally wrong in what they say. You should have asked how we knew this info before thinking we just thought it.

5. Wish it was a little easier to determine your rank in total actions amongst your peers. I'll often lead in total damage and not get a superior. I'm not going to stoop to single attacks just to get a lot of healing actions tho.

6. Sir Opinion Alot

it total overall actions not just healing or attack its combined of both.

7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I will wish Xp will be bigger since is so hard to level

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

5 raids for me last time, well over the minimum on all of them (although not tops in my tier), 5 commons, 0 superiors (and i'm sure that some that did the minimum got awarded superiors without much effort). i don't open these myself. i only join them to help others that seem to like them.

9. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

Announcement did not include levels. Top tier at 10K is low given the number of pirates at that level. Would raise to 11,000 and mid-tier to 6500 or 7000. You should think about 4 tiers of 8-10.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Levels would have been the same as last time unless otherwise noted. The Boss has been rolled out to the games so we can't retroactively change the tiers, but I can certainly get that in for next time.

Please let us know before the Raid Event if you would like the tiers change! I include a reminder in every announcement post. :)

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

you would also before the next raid, mention what platform, FB is fine the way it is and has been for the last few raid events :)

12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Kano needs to open a new tier bracket Mi7ch. Your starting to see to many idiots who level fast and not building right and allocatting their skill points properly and joining raids and them not getting finished because they don't have the stamina nor energy to help kill them off. Put the final tier space of 10 in. Kano obviously had a plan sooner or later to add the maximum number of players its time to do so. Before people start to say screw raids just as they have with Arena and Wars with broken promises. And that is 4 tier totals now not 3 anymore.

13. Sir Opinion Alot

totally its at the point now where 1 person has to do 30% of the raid by themselves too get beating(LCN) ive got to the point now where i do min. and do a Hail Mary and pray that someone else eats them i got tired of it. 120 to 150 mill to get em killed thats crazy stupid a few other hands would be nice , xp for healing needs a bump and expensive for uppers to heal needs to be lowered its insane when i use 4 to 5 lvls of energy just to gain 1 its getting expensive to heal

Jon Ward likes this.
  14. I would wish to ask that they would estimate how long someone has been playing the game before they can be able to join a Raid Boss. I have spent 917 days (since November 28, 2013) accumulating 3,000 energy points and building my health points to the max achievement of 75,000 plus and while doing so I had endured attacks because of my dedication to increasing my energy and health points for the Raid event. Someone made a pirate clan character in 10 hours later he was number one in the Raid boss fight? I realize others have chatted about this before in an earlier post, but I just thought I'll bring it up once more. I'm under level 6,000. Perhaps the level should be 250 to 6,000? If this person was merely seeking to kill the raid boss we couldn't hit list the guy either because his account is just 10 hours old.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Bolan, I bet you have a well constructed character that will thrash the leveling accounts. Skills are finite and if they are all stamina and attack, then they aren't on Attack, Defense and Health.

As for joining raids- Make it like Arena, where a player must wait to level 500 (I think that's what it was) OR at least make the player waive their 30 or 60 day protection to enter a Raid. Nothing worse than a protected player playing a raid poorly by either killing it or leaving the health low. Amazing how some punches and listings change a players demeanor.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

placing first for total overall actions in your level tiers will also give you a Superior item.
    this is usually the case, but one of them in vikings did give me a common, even though I was #1

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can check with Support if you haven't already; they can tell you what is up.

18. Sir Opinion Alot

if you and the owner are in the same tier it will cancel out top performer reward, this was suppose to be addressed. Maybe they missed it, but it needs check the owner should not cancel out the top performer reward if they are in the same tier you say there are 4 super rewards but in real time it can come out to 3 1 for each teir and the owner but if owner is in tier 1 for example teir 1 reward goes to the owner and the top performer gets screwed been like this for awhile the ones who knows do not try for super on any raids that the owner is in the same tier.......

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We checked into that, the reward logic is working properly.

20. Sir Opinion Alot

if thats the case Mitch then why did mike lyons just have this issue.