Small Update to Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think anyone who stockpiles that much stam for raids is nuts! You could level a lot off 7 days worth of stam, but each and every time you level, you lose the 50 stam that comes with leveling if you are still past max stam. That adds up a lot!

Scoughman likes this.
  2. FreddySmith

FreddySmith New Member

Adds up to a lot if you only have 500 stamina, adds up to nothing if you have 7000 stamina

3. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

If you level 10 times off your stockpiled stam, you would lose 500 stam that could have been used. I don't care if you are low level, or high level with 7000 stam. 500 lost stam is a lot that could have been used more wisely.

JADES and Demonik1 like this.
  4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Actually it's exactly the same no matter how much stamina you have, having 7k stamina doesn't mean you get less per level.....every 100 levels gained while being over max stamina is a loss of 5k stams.... How many levels have you gotten while your stams were over max during raids/arenas? It adds up more than you think

JADES likes this.
  5. awesome update for daily rewards. so far so good. no issue at all. :)
    so play with no stop even a single day. :D
    let's play 7 days a week. 30 days a month. 365 days a year. :D

6. Maybe you need to clean the peanut butter out of your ears and listen, or maybe it's you that is the simpleton. After this change in Pirate Clan you can only collect your daily if your stamina level is 1 below max, which means you can no longer collect mate boost and daily. The math has changed. period.

Zoonie likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. I wanted to use both a boost and my rewards yesterday. I used a boost first, and got my stamina down below my max, and then I collected my rewards. I didn't have any problems with this, and I was still able to use everything (I even got a couple of refills because I lasted about 10 minutes into the arena to get my top 25 ranking last night). So what if you can't have both the boost and the reward at the exact same time? You can still use them both within a few minutes so you don't lose anything. It's not like you have to wait a hour or a long amount of time.

Kirsten and Scoughman like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I agree not sure why this is an issue

9. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

It would be great if Kano would let us collect the daily rewards without restrictions (like having to use most of your current stam/energy first). I remember some dev talk recently, if I remember correctly, about Kano's concern that allowing players to stockpile too much stam would lead to problems with bots and scripts and exploits. Well, from what I see in BA and elsewhere, it's too late for that and the users of those things are probably spending too much money to be targeted for banning. So why don't you give the rest of us a break and let us stockpile just a little without using up to our current levels (if that makes sense--for example, if my acct. curently has _k skill points in stam, I would not have to use _% of it before collecting daily rewards at any time)? Thanks for passing along this request!

Curves likes this.
  10. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

If you read my stat post (message #126) you would see that it hasn't doubled at all. Over 7 days it is the same and over 14 days you get 30% more Energy (15% for Stamina)

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe for your game it hasn't, but for VC stamina only it's correct.

12. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

@Zoonie I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but I don't really get what you're saying in your previous post: "340% (10% + 20% + 30% + 40% + 60% + 80% + 100%)" That used to be the max you could get every week. If you didn't claim your reward on day 7 you would lose it, and you couldn't keep compounding beyond that. So each week you'd get 340% from Daily Rewards total.

Now after the first week you can get 700% each week from Daily Rewards, which is double. Right?

JADES likes this.
  13. ~An

~An New Member

thank you!!!

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Clear cache and if already have, sometimes it's just as simple as scroll up.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. It may not be an "issue" for you because of the way you play the game. As I stated in a previous comment, I've been playing this game almost since day 1 (almost 7 years, missed it by just a couple of days). The game has been a learning process. As a player I've developed a strategy that works for me. May not work for you or others, but it did work for me. Now that has changed. To me it's like NFL changing the rules in the middle of a football game.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? Then I guess you'll have to find another strategy then. As you mentioned, you've developed a strategy over 7 years of playing. So develop another one. I will freely admit that I play differently now than I did when I started for several reasons. But I guess I'm the only one. Sigh.

17. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

The biggest problem is that you neglected to inform us that you can only use one or the other. In my case I use my Daily Reward for Stamina and of course my Boost for Stamina. It used to be if I used the Boost first and then collected my Daily Reward you could use both at the same time. After your change I can no longer use my Daily Reward after using my Boost. Just like all the other things that got screwed up when you changed (updated) the servers. Gifts were screwed up along with other items. Like I have said in the past, I believe everyone’s Boosts, Gifts, Adventures, etc. should start at the same time. Meaning the time zone the servers are in. That way everyone will get their boosts, etc. at the same time every day.

Madman Michael likes this.
  18. Kirsten

Ya have to use your stamina anyway so just use it , geeeze,then collect the other one problem solved.

19. Kirsten

Maybe your time is not good for every one,so no i do not want it when you want it

BigGIzZZ81 likes this.
  20. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

Not that easy as it changes the time it is available. Don't be nasty.