Small Update to Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

You don't know what you are talking about. You don't know me, so I'm putting you on ignore.

S E T H and omesh chowdri like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Ignore doesn't really work on forum Tillie, it just stop's notifications if replied for comment but will still see it when view :( Maybe there is a setting to fix this, I wanna block a few people as well.

Mabest likes this.
  3. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Mi7ch, on the face of it a nice update. but i dont think this has been thought through..... with this increase in daily reward, and lets face it nearly all player will now be on a top tier daily bonus, leveling will become even easier. more raids and more levels. etc... and the developers wont be able to keep up. new players will reap the benefits once again by going heavy on stam and energy and older players cant adjust to this... in the rush to satisfy growing complaints this was pushed through without regard for is over all effect on the game... much like the packages offered to new players. you are opening can of worms here. the game needs slowing down not speeding up.

4. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thanks for the update!

5. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Maybe I was reading it wrong. So you're saying (and Mitch seems to agree) that if you miss collecting for Day 7 for some reason then if you collect on Day 8 it will still be 50 percent stamina but it WON'T keep piling up? In other words you won't collect for Day 7 AND Day 8 at 50 stamina, just Day 8. If that's the deal then okay.

6. evd45

evd45 New Member

nice, I save mine usually and the one time it reset I was kind'a pissed. this way I only use it if I decide. Thanks!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Now here is my ? can we now start stacking more than total amount of energy or stamina from a level up, example if someone saves say there daily energy for 7 days for the raids and they decided to use that for me that is like 28,000 in energy i can see many many levels of missed out 500 energy thats free with each level, I would like to see us able to collect this reward for each level even if we are maxed.

8. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I know there is no ignore button here. I am doing a mental ignore. lol

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Actually there is an ignore button but if ya not logged in you will see the person you have on ignore , just go to their profile and click ignore .

Mabest likes this.
  10. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Perhaps I should have said blocked. lol

11. omesh chowdri

omesh chowdri New Member

it is okay as the being given no comments

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Ok, so i didnt fully read every post in here cause i simply don't have the time but frim what i can see, the people that collect their reward daily are getting more than people that prefer to save all 7 or a few before collecting. Please explain to me how giving people that CHOOSE to play differently less is fair for everyone?? With this change, you're simply forcing people into an ultimatum of collect every day or get less. This isnt fair in any way shape or form. And just to clarify things, I collect daily, i save, depep ds on how much time i have to play or what i have in mind so im not just thinking of myself. All im trying to say is, make changes that are fair and good for all, not just some. It's just not right

13. Tony2X

Tony2X New Member

Best "update" yall ever done....mucho gracias.

14. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

@Xipe Totec More stamina was something highly requested by mostly older players, around the concern of more stam in levelup. There's a lot of risks around changing that so we thought we'd try and offer people more of what they wanted in this lower impact way (if you can claim more on levelup, you could potentially level a lot in a day and get a TON more stam, so we're leery of that.) I'm sorry if it's not something you specifically were interested in, hopefully some of the other upcoming changes will be more up your alley.

@Demonik1 - You will still be able to stockpile up to 7 days of rewards just as before, but using stamina as an example, now instead of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 30%, 40%, and 50% for a total of 170%, after week 1 you can now get 50% each day for a total of 350% of your max every week. So you can still stockpile and in fact get more than you used to be able to. If I'm misunderstanding your concern, I'm sorry - just let me know!

Now, we did have to make a small update to the feature today — it should be very minor but it's something that came up with stockpiling. In the past you weren't allowed to collect your Daily Reward if you were already boosted above a certain amount. Because it's now possible to stockpile 350% stamina instead of just 170%, we've had to reduce this a bit further. You will still be able to stockpile 350% stamina, but you will only be able to claim that reward if you are under your maximum amount.

So for example, if you have 500 stamina max, and you're currently at that or above, you won't be able to collect your Daily Reward unless you go down to 499. You can still stockpile the maximum 350% stam (1750 in this case), so once you get down to 499 you could collect for a total of 2249. You just won't be able to say, use a friend Boost to go over your max, THEN claim a Daily Reward to go even further above the max.

Hope that makes sense to everyone, and let me know if you have any questions.

15. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

@Scoughman , so you're basically saying that we can save up our rewards but we can't use the daily boost and collect daily reward on top of it like we could do previously? Kind of defeats the purpose of the update plus it doesn't make sense to save the rewards if they can't be collected all at once. 1 step forward, 2 steps back, nonetheless, thanks for the update.

16. Scoughman

They can be collected all at once, you just have to use your stamina down to under 100% first. So yeah, you can't stockpile it into one massive number, but if you were doing that previously you would still be prevented from claiming Daily Rewards if you were above a certain amount. So even if you stockpiled all the amount you could, on the next day you wouldn't be able to claim your reward again until you spent some of your stamina. So the difference now is you might need to spend part of your stamina before claiming the Daily Reward and spending the rest of it, instead of claiming it all at once and then spending it. Plus, of course, you're now getting 350% Stamina a week (50% x 7 days) instead of 170% after week 1, so it's quite a bit more per week in total.

S E T H likes this.
  17. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I used to collect my daily boost as well as the reward on top of that without having to use any to below a certain amount. I can understand why you've set this in place though. It's day here in Australia, have a good evening? I'm assuming it would be in Canada.

18. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Please do, got no room for arrogance.

Demonik1 likes this.
  19. Scoughman

Thanks for picking up what I'm putting down, Seth. It's about 2 PM in the afternoon, 'bout 13º and windy over here. Hope you're having a good one down under.

S E T H likes this.
  20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I understand that its more than we got before, my point is that the people collecting everyday get 100 percent and the ones stockpiling get 50....again, please explain how this is fair. It's forcing players that stockpile to either change what they do or get half the rewarx the daily collectors do. Completely unfair in every way. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you're finally rewarding players for continued activity beyond 7 days but make it equal to all, not force people that save into an ultimatum of collect every day or get less than the ones that do