Small Update to Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Brown Barbaloot

Brown Barbaloot New Member

Agreed - it is not at all clear what a "day 7 tiered reward" consist of.
    Right now with a stamina-only daily reward, the table is as follows:
    Day 1: 5% stamina
    Day 2: 10% stamina
    Day 3: 15% stamina
    Day 4: 25% stamina
    Day 5: 30% stamina
    Day 6: 40% stamina
    Day 7: 50% stamina
    Under the old system, "Day 8" reward was a Day 1 reward of 5%.
    What is the "Day 8" reward under this new system?

2. he said every day past day 7 reward will be day 7 reward!! lol instead of resetting to day 1 10% boost.. so question is can days be saved???

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Day 7, as is every day after that.

Brown Barbaloot likes this.
  4. mi7ch while you are here can the days still be saved if we chose to?

5. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Here is how the current Daily Reward feature works:

Playing Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra over consecutive days will earn you Daily Rewards, including boosts to Stamina and Energy. The more days you play in a row, the better your rewards become!

Visit the Daily Reward section of your Home page to collect your rewards for regular play and see how much time is left before a new one becomes available.

Pro tip: If you miss a day, or wait more than a week to collect your rewards will disappear so make sure you check back regularly!
    Note: You can stockpile multiple days of rewards to collect them together (to a maximum of 7 days/rewards). However, if you miss a day of play all pending rewards will be removed and you will start over at day 1.

Here is how the new (MUCH BETTER) Daily Reward feature will work:

The way I read the proposed change will GREATLY benefit players, by giving them a 50% increase to their Stamina/Energy for every day after day 7. Prior to this new change, you could "stack" your Rewards over multiple days, but after day 7 the Reward changed from a 50% increase down to a 5% increase, steadily increasing over the next 7 days. With this new change, the Reward for day 7 (and any days after) will be a 50% increase (meaning it will no longer "reset" back to the 5% day 1 Rewards). This is a HUGE change, and for the better!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    Totalizer likes this.
  6. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

ok.... i'm lost. i never let them pile up, i use my rewards daily. so do we HAVE to save till day 7 ? what happens when we collect... what do we get ?

7. how is that better? terrible update

8. we save those rewards for raids/wars/adventures/arena etc/etc/etc.... and boost up when needed if that is gone why even have those those in the app? we will have to burn crazy DJ points to get anywhere

9. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

So day 7 - 100% energy and it will be 100% everyday after that?

S E T H likes this.
  10. sounds that way feel sorry for the lower levels in all the apps

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes.

12. Easy To Remember

You can still save beyond day 7, and for every day that you do, a 50% increase will be earned. Instead of saving/stacking with a cycle of 5%, 10%, 15%, 25%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 25%, 30%, 40%, 50%, etc., you can now save with a cycle of 5%, 10%, 15%, 25%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, 50%, etc..

killer karaman likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I re-worded my original post, hopefully that helps clear it up. :)

robbin gordon likes this.
  14. and days can be saved? not just the 100% boost for the day

15. Easy To Remember

Thanks again @mi7ch - I tried to help clear up any confusion that many experienced, & if they still don't see how GREAT this change is, then they will once they collect their Daily Reward in a week from now! :cool:

Marc14 likes this.
  16. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

actually they had all the time in the world to be performing these actions years ago if they would of did this when they first introduce it too the game everything would of been fine but no only thing they mostly work on is new cities an bosses for the higher levels an not giving the lower levels an mid time players a chance for anything in most cases so why not do as i ask would be just as fair in away in my opinion..nothing saying anything wrong but my idea seems Fair enough..

17. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

so, we do not have to save them up.... we just con't do do them daily, can collect, and after day 7., if we do not miss a day, we con't to get 100% of what we choose. sounds like a win to me... Thank You !

18. haytham

haytham New Member

19. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Nice update!!!
    After day 7.

20. Brown Barbaloot

Brown Barbaloot New Member

Then this is a phenomenal change :) Many thanks!

BBihBS