Small Update to Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 4, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Today we're going to be making an update to the Daily Rewards system. With this new change, every day past 7 you will continue to get a day 7 equivalent reward instead of it resetting to Day 1. Let us know if you have any issues related to this update.

juarlita, Rick B, ~An and 37 others like this.
  2. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

very nice, thanks guys

George Rockey likes this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

thanks nice deal

George Rockey likes this.
  4. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Ooh, this sounds good for vacation goers! Thanks :)

5. Kelly K.

Kelly K. New Member

Very awesome, thanks so much :)

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

be nice if u could put out a few favor points so let say after 7 days u get like 2 favor points an on the othere 7 days u get like 5 favor points an so on an so etc..could this happen to Mi7ch? :)

7. so each day will be 100% boost? I take energy day 7 is 100% boost if so awesome! also can all 7 days still be saved and collected at the same time??

8. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

VERY nice change KANO and @mi7ch - will be sure to let you know if I experience any problems! Thanks!

9. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Why is everyone saying thanks?, does anyone actually know what it means?

TR1X, Sandy Barrows and AXXO like this.
  10. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

ty guys awesome news

11. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Hmmm... what is this 7 tiered reward?

12. Alice Prospero

Very good point.

13. just hope the days can still be saved and used at the same time! if not not a good update o_O

14. foxysiren

What happens if I save for days and days then I collect and level in the process before I can get my energy to under 500 of my total...Did I just lose out on 500 energy?

FEMME FATALE 666 likes this.
  15. Easy To Remember

I think it's best to just take this one small step at a time for now @Justin the killer ! KANO just made a GREAT change for us which has the potential to give players something we have been asking to be changed for a VERY long time now - MORE STAMINA! It's probably best to just leave it at that for now and run with what we're getting! :cool:

Please fill me in if there's something I missed @foxysiren - it sounds like we are getting a substantial increase from our Daily Reward (after day 7)! What's wrong with that? :confused:

16. foxysiren

I've been here a long time, don't get too excited. I bet it's not as good as you are hoping!

17. nope foxysiren say your right! sounds like thay are trying to get rid of saving the rewards and using them at the same time

18. Alice Prospero

He's not actually saying that. Just that there will be a reward. But change is good, i look forward to seeing what it is.

19. Easy To Remember

I think it's best to just take this one small step at a time for now @Justin the killer ! KANO just made a GREAT change for us which has the potential to give players something we have been asking to be changed for a VERY long time now - MORE STAMINA! It's probably best to just leave it at that for now and run with what we're getting! :cool:

Please fill me in if there's something I missed @foxysiren - it sounds like we are getting a substantial increase from our Daily Reward (after day 7)! What's wrong with that? :confused:

If you can time it properly & play it just right that should be avoidable, unless you save for too long (which will be unpreventable if you do). But in the long run you will have gained MUCH more Energy than the one time loss of 500 Energy you speak of!

20. upload_2016-7-4_11-44-15.png

@mi7ch -- So when is that change going to take effect???