[LCN] Size increase of syndicates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Patti McGuriman

Patti McGuriman New Member

We are not looking to have the game like Mafia at all, as a matter of fact I enjoy how easy this game is and I can be done the Family stuff in 15 minutes. Works for me, then I can just have fun. We already have chats in place, it is the Syndicate Family Business where we work as a Family. We are not asking to reinvent the wheel and no worries, like I said Mafia Community will be short lived here with having too many Syndicates. Most will move on for sure, but I do enjoy the game.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  2. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well server two is quite a bit slower than server one and not as many people play there as they do on server one, so yes I would understand your not wanting to manage fifty there, but I personally would not have any problems at all with it.

Rhenkle1 likes this.
  3. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I agree also 50 would work and is needed to continue to grow the game, I been playing here for almost eight years, and been bored for the last five years, there were no new changes and i agree also, since I started this thread also, my two crews have went their own way or quit the game, simply becuz we were not allowed to paly together as you stated in the above statement. and these members have been with me since i started my syndicate until this last year. they became good friends and a family, its a shame that so many quit tho becuz they could not play together and were forced to play in separate crews, which became unmanage in itself.(Too many chiefs), feelings were getting hurt, both main leaders could not agree on how to handle things at times without stepping on each others toes., which one leader could have handled a lot better. but iwill wait for awhile to see what does happen to make my final decision to quit completely or play part time only

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I didn't say have everyone in just one syndicate crew, I just asked about the size being increased so we could add more to our ranks that actually wanted to play in one group, and of course, you can always add more crews. but the problem will still be the same, no matter what does change, some will want it, and some wont.

5. DeathWidower

DeathWidower New Member

Syndicate size of 25 makes it hard to share bosses etc. between groups when on mobile apps. If there were an in-game chat easily accessible that allowed these to be shared between allied groups it would help without increasing size of syndicate. What seems to be happening to us is that our main syndicate is pretty active, but it's full. Those in second syndicate feel left out because there is no easy way to interact with balance of the group unless you are at your computer and can access fb chat. Syndicate size of 50 would allow all of our active players to be in one place.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

NO, make an group in WC,

7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Has this not been done to death ? - 25 is fine and manageable - 50 is not - it will totally throw the games out of balance - synd wars war mode - It's not about accommodating the few to enable them to share Bosses - :(

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Robby Boyd

Robby Boyd New Member

Friends are arriving on a daily basis, 2 today. If not fifty then certainly a number above 25 . I suspect 25 is nothing more than conservatism from people that just hate change in any form. If as is being said you cannot manage more than 25 then whose fault is that . Development should not be retarded because of the shortcomings of others . If you can only managege 25 then YOU keep that number:)

9. Sandy Barrows

Typical - you don't get what you want you resort to personal insults - you don't know me or how long I have played - how dare you come here to forum and throw rude remarks - when you can keep a civil tongue in your head and know what you are talking about please feel free to submit an idea - but to belittle people is beneath contempt

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Is there really any need to get so aggressive and start throwing around words like retarded? If you read through the thread you will see that there are many reasons to keep it at 25 mainly mechanics regarding syndicate war, war mode and weekly league tables. It is not just as simple as upping the number. I would suggest that anyone who can't manage multiple groups are showing their own shortcomings.

Kirsten and Sandy Barrows like this.
  11. Kirsten

Then those friends and you need to adapt to the game the way it is , this is not and will never be mafia wars, so get over that. Be happy you have a game to play or go elsewhere. Seems to me you and your friends are the ones not liking change as in coming to a new game and wanting to change it to the what you are used to being able to do, Make sub armadas .

12. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I wonder how receptive mafia people would have been to people going over, 'LCN has 25 to a syndicate, lets do that to mafia. What's wrong, too afraid to change?'

13. Sandy Barrows

As I suggested a while back - which has not been addressed (Kano) why not allow us to link the syndicate walls of sister syndicates - that way 50 or more could have a group wall chat and still retain their own syndicate status - and share bosses - Death widower ;0

Friendly Fire likes this.
  14. Kirsten

In the meantime they can make a FB group and or a Chat group in WC .

Sandy Barrows and Friendly Fire like this.
  15. Robby Boyd

Robby Boyd New Member

Jeez lol ,How on earth can retarded development of a game be seen as aggressive , pure poppycock. its as aggressive as the colours of a rainbow are racist pftttt. We have accepted the game as it is and play under the conditions but as long as we are accepted by the company we are entitled to express an opinion regardless who likes it... And seen as you ask Alfredo MW accepted x Hundreds of thousands that migrated from myspace to fb and in to the game along with their characters intact. According to Zynga boosting the number of players at that time to 7 MIL dau. Myspace players had been playing the game substantially more than FB players and came with a distinct advantage over fb but we absorbed no problem so been there got the tee shirt... Again I ask the developers to look at increasing clans to in excess of 25

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  16. Friendly Fire

Lol My Apologies thought that you were calling Development (as in the team) Retarded as in mentally deficient I now realise you meant the development of the game retarded as in held up. As someone who works with special needs students I am rather sensitive about that word. Sorry Again

17. Friendly Fire

I think from Mitch's post that the devs are moving in other areas anyway so doubt sizes will change anytime soon if ever

18. Robby Boyd

Robby Boyd New Member

een as you ask Alfredo
    No offense taken FF. Sorry if my ppst lead you down a not nice route . Got an Autistic Bonnie little Boy So no. its not in me :D

19. Robby Boyd

Robby Boyd New Member

Shame cos some people/friends that came within weeks of our beginning are slowly drifting away for pastures anew in a game at Betta stage with a distinct advantage of its brand new base level playing fields.. C'est la vie tho

20. Kirsten

People come and people go that has never changed, and never will. Players need to adapt to the way a game is set up and has working in this particular subject for many years. Not demand a change cause they just started playing lol