[LCN] Ignore all Invites and Block Invites Needed

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Friendly Fire, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

We really need the ability to either Ignore all invites, we currently have an accept all invites so why not an ignore option as well?

We really need an option to block all invites as well, if I post on World chat, 5 mins later I will have about 50 invites that I then have to manually clear 1 by 1. I do not want to add any more mob and any that I want should be my choice to invite.

2. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

This has become a huge problem for many of us. Please help us, devs!

Zoe Bell, Kirsten and Friendly Fire like this.
  3. Bogbrush007

Bogbrush007 Member

Please can we have an option to block the invites, I have cleared nearly 400 out of my inbox and got the number down and am now back up to 700+ again. It's too much, a simple receive invites on/off button would be great.

bowberson, Zoe Bell, Kirsten and 3 others like this.
  4. judy

judy New Member

Also , at this time we have to remove 2 x . Although you ignore, they wind up under gifts

5. Elien Declercq

Elien Declercq New Member

I hope this idea will be implemented. They are getting ignored either way, and if we need to do it one by one, we just have even more opportunity to list the little ones ;)

Zoe Bell and Friendly Fire like this.
  6. john garry

john garry New Member

its v true and v annoying you cant even post a boss without getting a dozen invites,i added a lot of mw players when they first came over but you have to and should be allowed draw the line somewhere and yes it is very tedious going thru each 1 at a time!

Zoe Bell, Kirsten and Friendly Fire like this.
  7. sable

sable New Member

this is why i wont post bosses anymore on jobs or use world chat, i have mobbed with over 200 new players from mw even though my mob was full, needs a block invite setting up

Zoe Bell, Rodney Rangel and Kirsten like this.
  8. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i would have to agree with you on that

Zoe Bell likes this.
  9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

this is something they might take in consideration since this is a good idea an has never been mention to the developers..hope this does work out would be great to see..(Mi7ch can u have a word with them about this to see if they can make a small adjustment) :)

Zoe Bell likes this.
  10. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

Definitely a good idea- They are piling up on me... I delete 100 and get 100 more. It would be nice if they said the name and level of people inviting you at least so you don't have to spend 1/2 the day going through them

john garry likes this.
  11. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

if i get clan invites via inbox, i have their links saved for future references :p

Pinhead likes this.
  12. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

The amount of times I've mentioned this idea in many other threads is ridiculous. Good luck with that one. 5 stars though.

Zoe Bell likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Just makie sure you don't go blocking the spammers that fill your inbox with invites or you'll run into this You have reached the maximum of 500 message blocks placed.

Zoe Bell likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Really ?? wow

15. MobMan

MobMan Member

The option to block all invites would be good, or maybe the option to remove the "Add to mob" button from our profile page.