November 24th- The Phoenix World Boss

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The Phoenix blazes with an almighty radiance that will both blind and scorch you. Even coming near this heavenly raptor will prove a godly challenge. But you must snuff the flame from its feathers, and scatter the ashes across the wide breadth of Midgard to ensure that never again will the Phoenix rise.

From our help:
    "World bosses are the toughest to kill but give higher reward payouts. World Boss Battles cannot be started by players instead the boss decides when it will attack. When a World Boss is available for attack, all players in Viking Clan have the chance to attack. A world boss fight will last a maximum of 14 days. You can only attack a World Boss once every 4 hours. After the boss is killed you must collect your rewards within 7 days."

Feedback is welcome. We will be extending this feature in the future. Let us know what you think.

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

Nice!!

Kendall, the new skill points counter, could you make it go past 99? Cause I have much more and I like to keep track at every level.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I will see what we can do, if it is an easy change we can do it but if it requires too much effort may have to click on the icon to see your total over 99.

4. Lets share world boss Damage :)

You are the 246th Viking to join this battle. Help defeat the boss to earn rewards.
    You earned +4,883 XP for joining this World Boss Battle.
    +4,962,631 coins | +4,883 XP | 12 Health Lost | - 5 Stamina | 173,813 Health Damage Dealt

Attached Files:

5. +4,958,674 coins | +5,247 XP | 127 Health Lost | - 5 Stamina | 318,582 Health Damage Dealt

6. ralphjones786

ralphjones786 New Member

In the 24th november episode,Even coming near this heavenly raptor will prove a godly challenge. But you must snuff the flame from its feathers, and scatter the ashes across the wide breadth of Midgard to ensure that never again will the Phoenix rise. I have much more and I like to keep track at every level.

7. Red

Red Member

the new rewards look awesome but about better level balance in the reward ? there is an axe at level 600 but then only at 1200 another reward... that´s a huge level gap

8. Eddie

Eddie Member

I think its fine just the way it is :)

9. Grim Reaper Griffin

Grim Reaper Griffin New Member

Are the reward drops reandom or do you get all rewards based on the amount of times you attack?

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Attacks and level.

11. Red

Red Member

new boss

Can you do another world boss ? like in ZS there are two there

12. Sie

Sie Member

this would be better in suggestions but it wiuld be cool to have a second World Boss