[LCN] Workshop

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by maureenace, May 11, 2016.

1. maureenace

maureenace New Member

Can anyone tell me what I'm dong wrong - I try to craft items, I have all the equipment but it constantly tells me there is cash missing. I withdraw all my cash (there is more than enough) and it still says no cash available. What am I missing - thanks

2. Carol Williams

Carol Williams New Member

After you have cash, reload the workshop.

3. maureenace

maureenace New Member

Thanks Carol - will have another try

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I have a question in this area, I click on the blueprint and see the missing item, when I click on it to see where to actually go it goes no where.:confused: This is only a few items what does that mean?

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

All depends upon what the item is. It could be a job drop, boss drop, boss reward, gift, etc.... Anything but the gift is found somewhere in the city you are crafting in the workshop so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Just have to put in a little effort to find it.

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  6. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

But others I click on will take me to where I am suppose to find it, boss, challenge, I see the City but not where it is a job or what. This is only I certain itemss

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Don't quote me on this but in VC It'll bring you to page of the challenge where drop is found at, that might be it. View all challenge drop's in the location brings you to :) I believe this is what your seeing. Forget terminology in LCN "turf wars" sound right maybe????

UNL Sassy Me likes this.
  8. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

yes on most of them it takes you to where you need to be, but on some when you click on that particular item, it takes you no whare hahaha Well maybe an admin will pop in and explain that. TY

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Might want to give a certain example of this or couple, so someone can look into it easily.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Jades is 100% percent correct. If you can't find it as a boss drop or a gift, it's almost certainly a challenge reward. If you're crafting in New York and need an item, it's either from the New York boss, the New York challenge, or a gift (they won't be drops or rewards from other locations).

Kirsten likes this.
  11. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Optimal FBI Truck, these gold ones go no where for me to find them. I didn't read anything about these anywhere. So I don't know where to look for them to do. That is just one example.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is an upgrade to that item if you have already crafted it, certain things can be made into elites and then optimal

13. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

FBI Truck is a World Boss reward. Go into the world boss, click on the rewards tab and you will see the rewards you can get. Depending upon the boss you need to reach a certain level before you start getting that reward.

UNL Sassy Me likes this.
  14. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I have the complete listing in the link located in my signature. It covers blueprints which is complete through level 6000 as well as gifting, boss drops, and challenges.