[LCN] Update Regarding the Referral and Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 2, 2016.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I think they will fix it too. I sure hope so. Love this game! I do not want to see it destroyed like Mafia Wars!

Scoughman likes this.
  2. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

stamina refill at level 500 is 50.....stamina refill at level 14 k is 50....i still dont see how increasing it slightly depending on your level is going to damage the game..... at level 7k that im at...... i need 1.4 mill xp to level.....if the stamina got increased to say 200 per level
    or even 500 ....how is that going to make a drastic change?.....i think capping it at 50 for eternity is a joke

UNL Sassy Me, JoDy and bowberson like this.
  3. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I agree. We need more stamina for high levels to help us. Here is what I need to level up: 2,600, 665 I have a leveling partner but buying refill everyday to level is costly.

4. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

and u already have one free refill for stamina and nrg, and u need more? i dont thik so that gonna happen, they will cut those off if we have more after lvl ups..

5. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Hey guys, there's a discussion about Stamina and Limited item strengths, etc. over here on the newer announcement thread: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/addressing-player-concerns.21295/

I'm doing tickets right now but I'll be replying to concerns there once I have time to read and digest everyone's input. Thanks for all the feedback, so glad we're getting a chance to discuss this stuff!

6. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Isn't a leveling partner kind of cheating? I saw in one thread where they wondered how a new player got so high so fast, maybe that is how, along with a credit card it's not very hard. I am not stressing over this game so I am not worrying about it. I also would like to see a stam increase, and sorry guys and gals no roll back to when you started, and increase can only help you too, it would be easier to just go along with that. If you played MWs ever, you folks have it good here, Admin actually seems to care, but I see demands that make it impossible for them to make any changes. Just my 2 cents :) still a baby clicking away lol

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No roll back, ya playing how long now?? No a leveling partner is not cheating, boring, time consuming , lame ( IMO) but with implementation of raids, no longer even needed,and it is easy to tell who has done, it ,just by their fight stats, personally I have not seen any new players with those kind of fight stats, I see energy players who are spending on refills, though and also buying items like crazy people and full clan in less that 40 days, that is a bit suspicious to me, wonder if there is some loophole being abused, but most likely some have spent ""Thousands""" in less than 2 to 3 months. Not sure how they will hold up when they get so high money cannot guarantee that they will be able to hold their own with the Long term players, time will tell. IMO spending like that is taking a shortcut .

8. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Yes I agree that some new players have come up very fast, but i am sure it is money. Believe me there are some players who are more than willing to spend a lot of money. I know that roll back is a hard thing to swallow for the older players, but how do you determine something like that among thousands of ya? I was just offering a suggestion i would like to see the stam increased on level ups that kind of shocked me at first, so little for so much work. In Zynga world no one ever asked us, they just did it. I have been rolled back several times over the years, and I have seen scripts that have made the game invisible to a player, never have to be at a computer. This is the way I started MWs, click click. ;) I know that everyone wants to be compensated for their long time play base, I understand that, but I also see where admin is saying "how would they be able to do that" maybe some other form of reward for long time players? I don't know the answer but I do see both sides of it and would like to see the stam increased it would only benefit us all.

9. Kirsten

Players have spent for stamina refills over the years , besides buy their hireds at full pice, buying stamina refills prob is # 2 on what money is spent on.

UNL Sassy Me likes this.
  10. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I hope that all the long time players don't leave or get so upset with this it is a game and improvements are always difficult when your player based has increased 20X with new players. I am now an old NEW player hahaha I would really like to see the stamina increase to 100 per cent, on level up, I hope that everyone who has been here for years can come up with something other than the roll back, to make this happen. It's on you players to get the improvements needed. It's refreshing to see that ADMIN actually responses to everyone.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Kirsten

well ya never gonna see what you wish for happen, 100 % lol sorry but that is a pipe dream and it would not be good for the games at all remember 4 games on 4 platforms and 99 3/4% of changes are across the board, there are many ways to utilize your stamina , for the best bang for your buck, so to speak. Considering how long these games have been here with that set up, there maybe be something done by Kano but it won't be some major increase. Personally I would want some compensation for all the refills I have purchased, and I don't see that happening either.

12. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Well I guess there is no solution, i still enjoy playing but there is a lot of downtime if you don't spend money. Like MWs it was pretty much the same.

13. yes.

14. Member Since:
    Jul 21, 2011 click on y profile and all see it.

15. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

We really do NOT need stamina, this is not Boss/Raid wars. This is a fighting game. We need better weapons.

Eileen2468, sable and Zoe Bell like this.
  16. omesh chowdri

omesh chowdri New Member

i request mob wars lcn players and x players of mob wars lcn to add me to that I can become strong and need their advise also..thank you

17. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

naughty but nic3 and Zoe Bell like this.
  18. omesh chowdri

omesh chowdri New Member

19. omesh chowdri

omesh chowdri New Member

20. omesh chowdri

omesh chowdri New Member

this is my link for mob wars lcn anything else required let me know please ...ty