[LCN] Addressing Player Concerns

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bocce

Bocce Member

Absolutely correct. People asked for a change 5 years ago, if done back them maybe we would not need to worry about retro.
    The real truth it not good business to give people more stam on level. It better to have them click and use GF points to refill stam.
    Since when do you care about retro. After not changing much in a few years Kano upgraded and introduced new loyalty items twice in a year. The money I spent and applied to buy loyalty items are now not as strong as those spending now. Where is the loyalty from Kano. Feeling no love from you guys.
    Adding 30 extra days to protection for new people, why?
    There is a person who leveled to 4k in 60 days. I have played 2400 days and level 8.5k.
    There are thousands of items in my inventory:
    Weapons 155,754
    Vehicles 62,213
    Armor 60,588
    Give a vehicle to trade in worthless items for skill points.
    Increase loyalty gains based on playing longevity. Person who has played 2400 days garners more loyalty points then a person who has played 100 days.
    Why not figure out a way people could add mob?

2. Bocce

Bocce Member

Also, It has been asked since the raid started to boot those who kill or sit and do nothing. Kano response was to do nothing.
    This round you unilaterally ban a player for 6 days for joining raids and doing nothing. HYPOCRITES!!!!!! I guess the trick is not to announce one's intention and play dum!

Erik Bergstrom, S E T H and Kirsten like this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Nice try, but I'm pretty sure this isn't going to happen, either. Until a few months ago, I had played for over 1300 days straight. Now, I'm not so concerned about missing a day anymore.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

At the risk of repetition - give us the remove button - problem solved :)

5. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

@ Sol in actuality you could do a sort of retro active stamina reward. Just do a 1 time thing and base it on player levels and days played. Without the players we both know where kano and it's games would be. I do know none of the other games that kano offers are as hard to level as mob wars.
    The other folks mentioning the job drops from new cities are correct in effect that they are pretty much useless. If you're going to do it make it worth while for those of us long suffering players of the game.
    When you do make a new city and say such and such will roll out on this date dam well have it there. that is part of the reason so many are angry about things, they are getting done half azzed.
    If kano were a brick and mortar business accepting customers off the street like Walmart etc they would have been out of business. We have done our part by playing the apps, please do yours by keeping them up and bettering them. Listen to the people giving advice more. It honestly sucks when what you say falls on deaf ears.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  6. Bocce

Bocce Member

Hey to help Kano here is a new paradigm:
    Level and longevity has its privilege.

S E T H and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  7. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

Well thanks for considering us, however stamina is not really want we need or want unless we are turning this game into MobWars 1, which is the game most of us left. This is a war game, we fight each other, we need attack and defense. What use is it to play this game to only level up on raids and boss battles? None.

8. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

This is just a long, hard to understand explanation,which sounds like someone talking in circles.
    Instead of talking about what you are working on, Please show us what you CAN DO to make us happy and feel appreciated.
    When I started, I played for free and loved the game. Now I am feeling guilty about money I spend and not having as much fun.
    Something has to be done about the weight of skill points versus the money spent. Many parts of this game are so awful about sucking money, I have stopped playing them. BA, totally ruined, whoever spends the most, attacks the most wins? no strategy.
    You do not want to give more stamina because then we will not need to buy as many refills. Just say it!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I see no need in stamina refills anymore, dont need to do boss's, just sit and buy shit you do good enough.....

Erik Bergstrom and sable like this.
  10. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Sol, the biggest problem with the referrals was the weapons players got and the HUGE discount on hired hands to get a full mob. Further, the current problems with raids etc are the weapons stats drops. Again the big problem with GF weapons is the huge increase in attack and def stats. the warnings about these have been raised time and time again. and from EXPERIENCE learnt in the original MW weapons with fixed stats create an imbalance in the game. you find players who buy huge amounts of weapons allocating very little skill points to attack and def and focusing on stam and energy in order to do raids for leveling. this is something no older player can do as raids did not exist. why not make special items such as GF weapons etc give you a percentage bonus on your existing skill points in attack and def. if this were done then players would be forced to allocate skill points to attack and def to maximize the weapons benefit. a player who focuses on stam and energy would only derive a small benefit from a gf weapon because their attack and def skill allocation would consequently be small. the balance in the game would thus be maintained. additionally those that allocate skill to attack and def AND buy GF weapns would still become very strong... but thats ok, it makes a mockery of the game to get beaten by players 5000 levels lower than you with next to no skills in attack and def because of all the raid drops and GF weapons.
    the idea of a percentage stam suggested by relentless has been raised before and no feed back was received on it.... i think older players would not be too concerned about the retro application (or lack of it) IF the percentage was coupled with level attained. the difficulty i would foresee however is that this would have to be constantly adjusted as more and more players reach higher levels... the solution might then be instead to award stam based a players position in the world ranking. thus the top say 20 would get 80 percent boost per level the next 20 would get 60 percent boost etc till say the top 100 who would then get a standard amount of stam boost. this would serve as an incentive for players to try get to higher positions since levels have become largely meaningless currently with raids and gf weapons.

11. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Lots of good comments and suggestions here. I just wanted to speak up and make sure you guys know we do plan to reply, I've just been dealing with tickets and content stuff that's urgent and I want to make sure I have time to give you a solid response. @bowberson I'm sorry it seems unclear, for what it's worth Mitch and I worked on it a lot to edit it down (I tend to write a lot!)

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Sir Opinion Alot

i could agree with all this until the percent level on stamina there are alot of high level players that need the stamina and energy and if we are looking down the road its going to be even more then that would be another issue due to only a small group getting the benefits..... maybe something like this 10% at lvl 2000, 20% at lvl 3500, 30% at lvl 5000 , 40% lvl at 7000, 50% 10,000, this could go for stamina and energy. And forget the retro everything in this game has changed insanely so i dont see why retro would even cause a problem now........ Great Idea on the skill points tho totally awesome 2 thumbs up

13. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

The problem with this type of stam reward based on levels is the constant levels. 2 years ago few players were level 5K. In a few months with raids many will be at this level. The object is to reward length of play AND level so IF stam was awarded based on world ranking and skill allocation to stam there would not be a need for the developers to keep uping the levels for max stam reward. It would be sufficiently flexible to grow with the game. Anyone not on world ranking for eg would simply get a basic set boost of say 100 stam.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

and then there are going to be more than 100 more people needing the stuff, this is just singling out the top 100 people out of 300 bitching that dont help, this is a feature that will be only for the spenders since the top players have to spend to stay where they are. in a few years there will be 1000 people at lvl 10,000 complaining about stamina and energy those 2 areas should have same standards for everyone not just a few 100 the lvls would be away to seperate them but to me your idea is selfish.... The skill points is great idea tho but as far as rewards that would be like the daily reward only the top 100 getting the max reward it wouldnt be far. the % based level would be the best since your saying def and att skills should contribute to a fight then in turn to make it far if someone is weak in those areas they suffer, and then they may not be top 100 so they dont get to benefit the stamina and energy but they carry more. Thats not far so in turn anything stamina should be the same across the board for everyone (do not single out certain people to benefit) a flat rate or a %.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  15. Sir Opinion Alot

This would be like saying the top 100 should get a 10% extra fight boost just cause they are the leaders

16. Sir Opinion Alot

i get it but with a 50% max why would it need changed later. Any one that ask for more than that needs to add more to there stamina then.

17. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Joined 2378 days ago - position 321 on leader board - so I get ??
    Just saying .......

18. Barry Turner

Barry Turner Member

I wish long time players would shut up about wanting rewards/bonuses for time served because the only thing you deserve is the same crappy welcome offer for $10 new players got and nothing more. Again the long time players who want larger stamina refills! If 50 was good enough when you started then it's good enough now so i suggest you buy FP's.

My concerns are :)

How do you get the 4th "Legendary Weapon" i see so many have,,, thanks :)

19. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

I DO see your point mate. I was just. Using those figures by way of an example the purpose her would be to reward on basis of world rank.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

From what I gather, skill points do hold more than what items do, reason I say this is I'm stronger in total attack and defense than some level 5k and 6k players in my syndicate by a somewhat decent amount but due to their skill allocations, they whoop me, I am however getting stronger because I have been adding to atk and def skills, now it's just a matter of time before I can beat those I gauge myself on. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.