[LCN] New Location Available: Exham Penitentiary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 26, 2016.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

ARE YOU KIDDING? REALLY? We waited this long and I cannot use the drops at all or the depot pistol. The players that have been here since the beginning are getting screwed. It was a free game, now it is all about who can spend the most money. Very sad,, my husband just retired and I guess I will have to go to spending NOTHING instead of spending what I could afford. Now it is MORE MONEY MORE STRENGTH. BA RUINED(no more strategy, just buy the most refills and win), BOSSES RUINED(drops not usable by people at the level of the boss) . SYNDICATE WARS has NEVER gotten decent rewards for 1st 2nd 3rd. I guess you do not care that high levels will quit playing or play less.

2. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

This needs to be fixed and quickly!

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

crazy they cant see the old players are really upset, its time to take any item we have had in our stash for more than 3 years old should automatically double in stats. and this should happen regularly, your old faithful players need some reason to stay

Elodie, The Gab 03 and robbin gordon like this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The item drops are updated with the exception of the Vehicle I believe, as it was already pretty beefy compared to the last location.

5. jahrista

jahrista Member

u managed to screw us over again kano
    no vehicle drop from boss since tangier
    7 cities later we still waiting
    5 guns
    2 armor bosses
    no vehicle boss
    WTF

The Gab 03 likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll tell them to make the next Boss drop a vehicle.

7. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

A year from now?

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks for the fix.

Kirsten and The Gab 03 like this.
  9. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

What about the drops we are getting for doing the jobs? They are also useless!
    High levels need things so that our bosses have meaning!

robbin gordon and Friendly Fire like this.
  10. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

What about the drops for jobs? They are also useless to the people doing these jobs.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll take a look.

robbin gordon, Kirsten and bowberson like this.
  12. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

Mitch.... most of us cannot use anything that drops until job #8.... and even those drops are light and frivolous. how about upping the stats, and making a HIGH LEVEL ACCOUNT feel rewarded for hard work, instead of feeling like we're being tossed a stripped bone.

13. gods people

gods people Active Member

to be honest it as been a struggle for me personally to get anything worthwhile out of any of the drops and bosses for a good while. i have come to the conclusion that it is not worth leveling anymore. it might be time for me to stop playing as the rewards for being a top end player mean nothing.

14. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Here is a screenshot of the Rewards Equipment from the new Exham Penitentiary (The Warden) Boss (The Attack/Defense Strengths seen in photo reflect the recent changes made by Kano to increase their Strengths). If you would like to view EVERY Reward from EVERY Boss in Mob Wars: LCN, please visit my Thread by clicking HERE or visiting this URL: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/...w-the-rewards-equipment-for-every-boss.20701/
    [Click on Image to Enlarge]
    EXHAM_Rewards_ALL(a).jpg

KurtDexter likes this.
  15. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

thanks, much better now

16. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Not really much better. The drops from jobs are useless!

17. KurtDexter

KurtDexter Member

what are the names of the 4 items?

18. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

As a mid range player, it's pretty safe to say that by time I reach this location, nothing whatsoever will be useful so I can only imagine the frustrations top level players have. It is also frustrating to see just how greedy Kano is. Is this Choc nosing the big cash spending noobs a final cash grab before shut down? It makes one wonder! Perhaps this entire thing needs to be brought to media attention or something seeing as how Kano overlook their own tos and tou. I know of one noob that has already been flagged for use of a bot but because so much has been spent, Kano apologized to them, I've also heard from sources that the player in question, was part of the team who developed mws "demon" but all Kano are seeing is $$$ and forgetting about the long term, loyal players. I don't know the grounds for a class action or anything but maybe something like that has to happen. I've said yes to a boycott so that's a start, not that it will matter though as Kano have all these new players to dump money into a game that has just turned to crap and nothing more than a cash pit. Pay big to win a decent spot in ba, stam and energy refills on the raids, token refills in sw. It's crap and only getting worse. Kano, you need to do something and fast before you start losing the LOYAL players. The only thing keeping me playing at the moment are the people and friends I've made through the game. Probably gone a bit off topic but it's the facts.

19. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I TOTALLY AGREE! They will lose the original players and get the high spenders. But we all know that everyone runs out of money at some point, then the regular players that spend normal amounts will be missed. Kano has seen what happens when games like mafia wars close. I hope they can fix issues before it is too late. I will also go along with the ban on spending until things get fixed. I was an original and am playing less and going to stop spending.

20. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Jobs and City now available! Boss and Challenge next week, Crafting the week after that.
    Ok I've seen the new city, jobs and boss where is the challenge that was supposed to roll out with the boss?