[LCN] More freebies for Mafia Wars players ????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SweetestAngel, May 18, 2016.

1. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

you closed the thread where you admit to having cheats in the game .. so i could not respond! CLASSIC ... SO HERE WAS MY RESPONSE sadly this is what you get kano for screwing us loyal players .. we still have YET to see any kind of reward for lining your pockets all the years ... we have been pushed to the side to accommodate new players ... YOU are causing the rift between us and them .. some are starting to resent them because of the red carpet you have rolled out for them .. mean while leaving us in the dust ... its very very sad to see sooo many older players leave .. im all for new players .. i help most .. took some in our syn to help them too .. but sadly KANO DECISIONS are destroying what could have been an amazing thing! WAKE UP KANO AND SMELL THE PROVERBIAL COFFEE ! REWARD YOUR LONG TERM PLAYS AND SHOW THEM THEY ARE APPRECIATED!

Zoe Bell likes this.
  2. Angela Brown

its not about you ... its about kano dropping the ball on its older players , and NOW new players hacked the system .... SO WHEN WILL KANO TAKE CARE OF ITS LONG TERM MEMBERS!

3. I had no idea that we old Mafia War players were getting anything that ya'll long term players had not received. I feel badly that feel we had an advantage. Please try to understand us a bit as well we just left a game that we had spent years at, as you have here, along with a whole lot of money and time. We would like to feel welcome here but we don't feel like we should be entitled to perks either. I am sorry the perception was that we were treated better or differently. :( makes me sad as well as wondering if I should leave Mob Wars to ya'll established players. I don't feel so welcome here any longer.

4. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

One time package.... great idea for the newbies. im on board with that. After that? all packages are to cater for everyone in the game....not asking for much... no more discounts only for some.....
    and another thing.... if someone in the game whines to u (KANO) about being bullied because they are new..... find out why....not just look at one screen shot..... there is some newbies talking smack and acting like 'know all' and taunting the older players.... If these so called newbies get pushed out of the game ....good!!!!! if they are that stupid to go after someone 6k stronger than them and expect to get protection, they dont really belong in the game

5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Well said, Joe!

Zoe Bell likes this.
  6. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

Judith, most of us welcome the new players. It honestly is more of the Kano issue than anything. Older players have received broken promise after promise after promise. Please don't feel not wanted as it isn't the case at all :)

7. Tiny Vile Lyn

Tiny Vile Lyn Member

What is good for one is good for all. All offers should be extended to EVERYONE, not just a specific set of people to help them "catch up". Those new to the game should have to pay their dues and work their way up, the same way the long term players have done.

Zoe Bell and Kirsten like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Totally the whole idea of them catching up is lame to begin with. They have their peers to fight and do bosses with, they do not need to catch up to the long term players, I don't even understand why Kano thought that was a good idea, they did not think this through at all.

9. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Now this really pisses me off not a penny more from me real fair

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

To those having posts deleted remember -

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Zoe Bell and Angela Brown like this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The only posts myself or the moderators have deleted have either been off-topic arguments or posts that are about Support matters such as the removal of World Chat privileges or status of other player's accounts. You know, the usual stuff we remove. Don't go looking for conspiracies where there are none.

Everything else has remained up.

12. Angela Brown

we will see how this goes :) dont give up guys .. im leaving the game but those of you who stay ... fight for yourselves! band together ... let old rivals go for now and do whats best for your game play as a whole! including the new players! thats all i tried to do .. <3

13. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

Angela don't leave. You're friends are still in game, you are a well-known player now, and you as well as others have spent money and invested in Kano's business interest and what some don't realize is that smaller amounts add up... Just like we are playing the game. I can get 1 trillion dollar bounty or 5 smaller bounties that add up to the same amount or more.
    Radix enim omnium malorum est cupiditas