how can this happen

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Wow that's bs... so what about telling your clan that this player is using healing bot and than this player also using bot>> is that not calling others cheating ?
    when u were in my clan i see your feed with 6-7 different players names u call cheaters .. and your guild members send me your messages what u say in your feed lmao they must hate u as much you hate everyone ... ok not everyone ... but u will in next 5 min :D ?? or u lost your memory every 10 min ?

all i see that u heal non stop and after 15 min attacking u u start counter .. so how is that ? cheating ? or just click click 100 times and not look what's going on? :eek:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  2. As of today, for your sad information, I have disbanded my guild - all of them. Dispite what you say - you may have also noticed that I have not attacked you or Gavin or even axed you in the last few days - you Mr Number 1 guy (Puke!) can manipulate all you like - I for for one have never cheated.....don't need too...and if I did, would probably be strong enough to kick your ass....But...I can't so when I do attack, just because you have hit me...constantly....I have to use a stamina boost from battle screen. When you disappear off my screen I counter.. makes bloody sense to me!! Not cheating...just logical.
    Say what you like Para......makes no difference to me......

3. lol its not only me who attack you everyday ...i never did say you are cheating .. but i ask You a question is how u play your game is cheating or not ?! so all the way around>>> so why you call other players cheaters ? is because they didn't explain the way the play they game?
    also please remember its just a game no need calling other players names !!

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

well para it looks to me like your guild found a way to use the hospital the most as thay are always in it LMAO

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol...u certainly did....but thats what happens when people wait to allocate thousands of skill points in order to see where they would best be allocated ......we have found that it works best when lower levels players r foolish enough to attack us....giving us a much more accurate gauge to work with. Thanks boys!!!! Your more than welcome to try again....lol

6. polishpimp

lol....i dont think that u bragging about your guilds slap kill record is a good idea....unless of course...... u like being embarrassed.

It truly is about "protecting the guild no matter what", its just funny coming from u. I suppose your inability to do so is why u installed a revolving door in your guild.

7. polishpimp

lol....thats classic. if i remember correctly.......u had nearly 400 slaps . i love how u choose to tell half the story........ childish, incorrect and dishonest....yet still classic

8. polishpimp

one word on how u play...".PREDICTABLE"

9. polishpimp

LOL....Ty for the "good team work" compliment...Im assuming your talking about how #2 and I ask no one to interfere with our bounties as we swap your entire guilds in retaliation for all your attacks on our lower leveled sister guild. Yes it is a great strategy...ty. that way we can afford to continue work on the one way super highway outta your guilds.....we r planning on adding another lane as traffic continues to increase

10. polishpimp

for an educator.... u sure do have an innate ability to be completely stupid, of course ones standing in the game has everything to do with "experience and ability". Experience gives one the knowledge they need to learn from ones mistakes and others successes...ones "ability " allows a player to recognize, learn, adapt and carry out their new strategies in order to whoop ones butt. "Innate stupidity" on the other hand merely allows oneself to wallow in self pity as they languish in a puddle of self inflicted pig slop because the numbness between their ears wont allow them to adapt from their antiquated game strategies of bullying and false accusations

11. polishpimp

"True leaders"? ummmm....looked at the leader board lately? "strongest most powerful"? LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL. "Run from u guys"? Im not hard to be found.....I'll make like motel 6...and "leave a light on for ya". "Only a fool would spend real cash on a game"?.....i wonder if the ones u r champoning would like to chime in on this one? oh and btw....its the players that do spend a few bucks.....that allow broke ass cats such as u....the opportunity to get your butt kicked on a daily basis. "Kano laughs all the way to the bank, they are giving all employees a big bonus for christmas because of those two players"....RIGHT ON GUYS AND GALS...CONGRATS! U DESERVE IT!!!

12. polishpimp

TY! Its all just game play and i feel the same way, unfortunately...they're a few who take things way outside the game because of their obvious lack of game ability and low self esteem.

As far as the new battling options...I look forward to them with great anticipation...I plan on putting them to great use!

13. polishpimp

Its called being a good chieftain cat...players like Larry who arent scared of Bullies such as yourself gladly sacrifice themselves by pinning u down so u cant continue to bully others and they can resume their game play. Larry is a champion of this game with a lions heart...u my lil pussy cat r just that...a pussy cat!

14. polishpimp

Talk about a load of crap!!!!! u dont take it personally? Im sure most of the people on this thread r more than familiar with your status comments.....any credibility u may have had just went flying out the window. Were u home schooled by an educator whos been known to haunt these forums?

15. I think the Cat must not have read this and several statements like it. Those two are up front with their purchase of god pts so they can have better battle stats. Again I think you overestimate how much per month the Pimp is dropping in cash too kitty. If you really want to see obscene credit card players go over to Pirate Clan, no one on Viking even comes close.

16. Indeed. Those players make for some serious comedy though. There is/were a few clan feeds that I read for the sole purpose of getting a laugh.

17. Its interesting to read comments as forum is part of game.. but..
    Hi Polish in almost all your comments is some bad name calling .. why not talk clean?
    and you complain that others take this game to personal !!!

18. The blimp is a clown..Thats for sure and gets beaten by people who are 1200 lvls below him.lmao!! Thats good game playing, they didnt buy their way to the top clown, they earned it, unlike you. I'm glad you spend money, it helps Kano make the game better, hey keep going, They made another new world after the last thousand you spend.lol..Thanks clown

19. polishpimp

R u reading my comments? I believe the only names I used was either "cat", "pussy cat" and maybe even cool "cat"....The player Im referring to.....as we all know...likes to be referred to as a cat...they even leave comments pretending to be a cat....so no...I dont think my use of names what out of line at all

Its surprises me that u would single me out for this...have u read this entire thread? I believe its a couple low ranked guild players of yours that u should be speaking to.

20. Oh and blimpy Clown, Nice touch you had adding A known bot user, cheater to your guild!!! That shows your true colors,you and the other clown that helps you run your guild.LOL I did notice they left, but just having them there showed what length you two will go thru to win at a game.lol cheat.Man thats sad!! Clown.. put your makeup back on and run back to the circus.hahahah