how can this happen

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Nov 15, 2010.

1. WE being the operative word here I think - Can you not fight alone then ? - Just thought I would ask.......Hmm

2. Anyone in Paras guild will fight alone if they need to, but unlike the other guild where the number 1 and 2 players are, they kill each other left and right.lol They send messages to not get bounties, they are only for the leaders.LOL. Yeah they are a well put together guild.what team work.hahahah. and Rat forta nobody wants to hear you,your own guild talks about you.lmao@u ratforta.Larry if you dont attack higher players we wont beat you back into your hole, but you cant help yourself, I axe slap you and you'll attack me losing everyone.lol same with Rat forta.hahah never seen anything like the pair of you..but hey keep it coming, I like being attacked by you guys.lol

3. hi Raf .. me and Gavin know each other from long time and ''we'' battle so many who say they friends and when they level past us they remove you from clan and try stop u levelling so as Gavin is my good friend i will say ''we'' with no bad feelings .. if that is big personal problem for you why not call police to arrest me ? i will not be surprised as i know you suspect any one of cheating if they beat you in VC after you removed them of they clan only because they in some one else clan that you don't like it :D

lets say im not going to against some one who have unlimited credit card so i will enjoy my game with normal players like You Larry
    so please level up so i can get more exp pints :rolleyes:

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

just for your information i have never been told to not go for bounties and yes i do attack higher players asn your fat g/f ive kept it in the hospital so many times i stop laughing

5. Dolly

Dolly New Member

I would like to assert that one's position on this game has nothing to do with actual experience or ability. If I had the ability to skip levels (as a couple of people do), I'd be higher up than I am, also. I don't name names, as this is the policy of this forum. If I were in my enemy's guild, I'd worry more about the reasons guild members are leaving, why all of them seem to be "dead" all the time, how many whiners are allowed in one guild, and how a certain viking in the 500s is causing trouble (hint: fast in silica). Other peoples' opinions stink as badly as their breaths.

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

glad to see you finally admitted how you are there now everyone knows the real you john thats why you resort to always attacking players 500-1000 levels lower than you LMAO

7. PARA, Everyone who plays Viking clan knows you and Gavin are the real leaders on here, you two have played the longest, and are the strongest,most powerful.thats proof when the top two people run from you guys.lol maybe you should spend thousands like them and pass them up.lol NOT.. Only a fool would spend real cash on a game.Like those certain people have and I'm sure will continue doing.hahahahha Kano laughs all the way to the bank, they are giving all employees a big bonus for christmas because of those two players.hahahahahahha

8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

wow john i must read different things than you because they dont attack the VC leaders they avoid them

9. Hey Rat forta. put me on your ignore list and you wont have to read my stuff..do you need instructions how to do this? let me know

10. im not saying any bad about two top players who level from bosses .. im sure Kano will add more battle options so we can speed up normal levelling and make them run away faster :D
    its all business nothing personal >> You know... :)

11. How can I attack lower players larry? If they are that much lower its impossible for me to attack them, now as for you, you enjoy attacking me and losing I guess, or why else have you done it so much in the past. so LMAO@ YOU

12. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

ive done it to prove you cant and dont scare me so now all you do is axe slap me and bounty me on demand from dolly nice she cant do her own fighting LMAO

13. no one try scare u Larry thanks for good game :p

14. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

your welcome para:)

15. Larry, its just a game to me buddy, I dont take it personally..hey when your two bfs bountied me 5 times the other day, I laughed, hey their money.not mine, I just heal right back up and get all the xp back from hitting a boss.lol I never get mad..unlike alot of your guild do.they go nuts, same as rat forta.she hates alot of people, man thats really terrible to be her.lol

16. I ,Like it they spend lots of cash, then Kano will keep upgrading the game.hehe. keep spending, it helps all of us.

17. Dolly

Dolly New Member

poor pathetic wits

i got where i am by leveling with Gene. Occasionally I feel pity for the more slow witted players like yourself who set endless counters on me and hope to gods that I'll attack. So I do so u can lvl a bit. Your pseudo women teammates abuse you and you just lap it up like a street dog and beg for more. You will never be intellectually capable of truly playing this game because you're a Barney Fife. A one-bullet fool. Now, quit trying to twist things like Pimp/Luv/Eddie and run back to your cave. You've said enough to gain exactly the right amount of pity. Any more, people will want to stone you.

18. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

once again dolly you have proven you are probably the dumbest person playing and the only reason you attack is because you dont have the money to bounty me so you have to have other people do it and besides if you cant handle a little slap dont heal ( oh yea i have killed you that way more than you have killed me) so you need to crawl back under your rock and slime away besides you have been killed more than anyone i can think of and your always in the hospital LMAO im glad you think that way of dimwitted people dolly because we really do feel sorry your like that

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  19. Not quite sure what the hell you are once again rambling on about!! I have never accused anyone of cheating, unless I have the prrof. Then, in such cases I have passed this info down the relevant channels. Once again, I don't CARE who beats me...I don't CARE who attacks me.......I do however,(siamese) object to people spreading rumours - and I do object and will avoid anyone that wants to write pathetic comments on boss notes etc...
    At the end of the day - the things that annoy me are when simple questions that just need a simple answer, are taken out of context and then not answered.

As for you John - Shove a cat in it!!

20. This has been one of the more entertaining threads I've seen here. @Gavin and how this forum is basically just a Q and A, we need more threads like this...and not have everything that Siamese and/or Dolly posts in deleted by the mods.