[LCN] More freebies for Mafia Wars players ????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SweetestAngel, May 18, 2016.

1. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

I get you gotta keep your pockets padded but seriously? Most of the older players came over on day one. We learned the hard way and got jack all for free. We gotta freaking fight for just normal things that were promised and we still wait. You might want to hook them up with some more deals since most highers don't want to spend a dime now cuz of this. Raids are a joke. Highers see what is happening and with the raid drops? Pure $hit this round.

Attached Files:

2. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

cool.... im happy go see my newbie mobsters getting some goodies ;)

Clara Escriche likes this.
  3. Totalizer

Totalizer New Member

I agree its totally bullshit, why do they just get to overwhelm the game and to top that off they are rewarded with all kinds of incentives, the raids are almost ruined because of them and seems to me there was also an unusual amount of raid by those lower levels, almost none were completed, did they also somehow get an advantage on acquired the keys? I know it takes a ton of energy to get them for myself. Kano I surrender....

Zoe Bell and Kirsten like this.
  4. SweetestAngel

Always gotta be sarcastic :p Why I love ya

5. David Verschueren

David Verschueren New Member

These mafia wars people need to stop complaining, I'm one of them and I honestly think this is getting way to crazy...The ones who level to fast think they'll get ahead in this game but there wrong...Either way NO MORE FREE STUFF...They'll become more and more hated, this will not help anyone...Just saying...Get with the program or get out is what I'd say to them.

Tiny Vile Lyn, Zoe Bell and Kirsten like this.
  6. SweetestAngel

I already had one guy say he bought several times and they get cheaper the more you buy. WTF?!?!?!?!

7. Lori Lappin-Keeley

Lori Lappin-Keeley New Member

Why can't we all just get along? I am happy to have found a new "home". Sorry that its not making everyone happy. I have a raid that's going great. Everyone has been very nice. My Dad's favorite saying. "You would bitch if they hang you with a gold rope." Stop bitching and learn the game. Play with integrity.

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

kano, this is totally off the wall and disrespectful to the old players who have spent thousands of dollars on your games, including myself first you allow them 60 days protection where i seen up to 2460 level having protection for 60 days and theres nothing we can do when they disrespect us, cuss at us, and break a lot of the toc rules, yet we can do nothing about it, then I just seen all the bundle packages that new players can buy for $9.90, that's total BS, if its offered to them then it should be offered to everyone, then you wonder why the older players are dropping out of the game, sure you are not worried about your loyal customers who keep this free to those who don't want to pay becuz more new ones are coming in to play and you want that money, but the more you cuddle them the more your making the older and higher players mad and who are they gonna take it out on is the new people. be fair and offer the same items and bundles to everyone who can buy them instead playing favorites to the newcomers, cuz your company income is based on all the people who have played these games for years, not just on new players. and if i was a stockholder in your company, I would be raising a lot of hell if all the older players stop paying out the cash like they are starting to do.

SweetestAngel likes this.
  9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I went into a hundred raids this time around and over half of them expired or were perished by new comers. I defiantly wont be doing that again or spending that much on the raids, next time. but i agree the raids were totally ruined this time around

Kirsten likes this.
  10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I agree david! I have a long list of newcomers who are mouthing off in world chats becuz they got the 60 day protection and knwo theres nothing we can do right now to shut them up, you think they are complaining right now, what do you think will happen when they do finally get out of protections, a lot of them are gonna die and stay dead for sure.

11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

us older players don't have a problem with newcomers who are playing the game as they are meant to, our main problems with a lot of the newcomers is that they are crying to kano who is cuddling them, when i came in this game, I had to earn or buy the things I needed to level with, I didn't get any protection at all, I was pounded on by a syndicate at that time was 250 members strong with 6 syndicate crews, and one by one ,i went thru them the hard way to get the respect i get from most people now. now with all this coddling a lot of the new members in world chats are mouthing off and disrespecting or even threatening people becuz they know nothing will be done to them for 60 days and there is not even a limit to how high they can level before they are taken out of protection. as I stated before I seen a 2460 level player the other night who was under the 60 day protections.

12. SweetestAngel

I have accepted every new player into my mob without hesitation. I have several in my syndicate so they learn the proper way to play and aren't a$$hats in the game. I have helped explain raids to many in my mob since the last set of raids. I am trying to help fix bullying issues for someone I didn't even have in my mob until they posted in a group yesterday. Its not the issue of getting along because that I can do pretty damned well, even with people I don't like. Its the issue of the way Kano is handling all of this and has broken promise after promise of they would look into $hit to do not a thing.

13. Robby Boyd

Robby Boyd New Member

I'm a Nooby trying to learn, There are major differences in this as opposed to Zyngas MW game and I guess I'll learn them as I go along, the hard way or the easy way but learn i will. Protection isnt something that was requested its just there and accepted as such. Accepted as a means of retention in the game but not at the noobys request, certainly not mine and not from any other nooby i know, Its just there... MW players are looking for a new home and some have found it here and here they will likely stay, some you wont drive out. Z's MW fundamentally died as a result of none financial contributors i:e too many minis accounts taking out and putting nothing in. But some of the approx 7k spenders left in Z's game were BIGGGGGGGGGGGG spenders (as witnessed by one who achieved 1500 level ups in one night, yes probably still under protection) you wont get rid of those no matter how hated but you will get competition from some noobys

14. John Smith

John Smith New Member

I am a new player myself. And yes, I am a dis-placed player. I also did not ask for anything in this game, and was not aware until I came here that we intruders were getting anything special except the original welcome gift of 50 FPs.

I missed the first round of raids available to me, and didn't even know what they were until this round. I joined one, figured out proper play very quickly, keeping party health in the green and leaving it at 100% after my attacks. The roster was full. Nobody killed the party. Four or five players gave their all and got the health down to less than 50%. Many did the minimum, and many did nothing. I checked, and those that did nothing were all top tier players. Most of the minimum players were middle tier. All of the workers were bottom tier. I lead health and total actions...level 361 (now) and I lead the actions and health? The raid failed and all got squat.

I understand why top and middle tier players refused to play this month. The "other game" had similar issues with new players on similar events. Some experienced players got pissed, some helped the new players learn what to do...same as here. We had big money bullies...same as here. Some came here from there and are spending money like crazy and getting to very high levels under protection, same as they did there (without the "protection"). Most of them were...are...game bullies. I am guessing...same as here? Most of us "noobies" are just looking for an alternative game to play and will play the right way.

Remember...9 out of 10 people you are mad at don't know it, and the other one doesn't care.

Princess ZFG - tree and Kirsten like this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Protection has been a feature for while now, 30 days, but Kano upped it to 60 a week or so ago, they also lowered when whacked mobsters appear, instead of Level 500 , it is now level 250 and again these changes went to all 4 games, I cannot remember a time when a change , good or bad,did not affect all 4 games.

AXXO likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That screenshot you posted above, lovingly captioned, is not a "new thing" for the Mafia Wars players. That has been around for years.

Games evolve, they change. They try different things to keep players, new and old, playing. I don't know why this hasn't been asked about before; I'm sure people knew about this but there was no reason to bring it up before the Mafia Wars folks came in.

17. John Smith

John Smith New Member

Yes. However, in Mafia Wars, offers like these were available to all players in the game at the same time, not just certain players at random. And never did the price go down as you purchased more...if that is actually happening here.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, this is a one-time offer. If you don't take it up before level 30, it disappears forever.

We also do have the sales we offer on a monthly basis which are more or less the same thing.

19. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I remember when I started out Viking Clan there was an offer there with fight equipment, maybe there was hired, I can't say for sure. I'm pretty sure there wasn't something like 150 FP going though.

Angela Brown and SweetestAngel like this.
  20. Was it around when i first started?? did i and many others who play this game from the start get that offer?? the answer is NO!!!

do we seem to get forgotten about a LOT??? answer is a big YES!!!

Mi7ch we are all sick of the way you as a business are treating us and soon u will have none of the original people here but then what do you care when u have all the new players spending hard earned $$$......... things will never change and u dont exactly look after the loyal players do u? so why i even expect it i dont know.