how can this happen

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Nov 15, 2010.

1. he he i love this thread ... good work Gavin 3 axe slaps kills from rivals page in 24 hours ..
    hi Larry thanks for sharing .. i just love this story

i see that my guild also killed u with axe slaps 6 times in 3 hours last night..
    but all good you have good back up fire from your guild leader Polish and other your guild members ...
    Hi Gavin its not bs >> its more about protect the guild member no mater what :D

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

Para its to bad you didnt read what was wrote he didnt kill me 3 times and your guild did not kill me 6 times so you are sadly mistaken

3. if u stop healing all times and look at your history page sometimes ... :D

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

i know how many times i died and it wasnt 6 because i know how much XP i lost.... :D

5. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

WHERE IS KANO???????

And sorry, but talkin about dogs playing on accounts is not only idiotic, but in my opinion beside the point. It is typically a deflection method. Let's try to stick to the subject, and honestly, if you aren't experiencing the fact that you cannot stop attacking someone after you have killed them, there is something wrong with your account. The rest of us cannot.

No disrespect meant. Trying to keep it real. It would be nice to actually see a thread that people knew how to talk about the problem at hand without being ridiculous. Still wondering where the developers are in all of this, and when Kendalls words are brought up, there are still no answers.

This is a problem, it seems to be a rule for some and not others., That is the issue. Deflection aside.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  6. I am a little confused now Gavin - Was I referring to you???? As always I really don't care how many times anyone wants to list me - I press a button - Wow I live again - amazing - in the meantime My $$ goes up. How kool !! In recent days however - I have avoided attacking either you or Para (is there a difference???) and I am still attacked - Game play - accepted. I am full aware of the fact that I open a window to be attacked - but I will be damned if I am going to let you or anyone else that has bullying tactics, to level off my back - hence I retaliate - I have not changed my game play at all in the last year of playing. The point is - there are a feew now that, along with their in depth knowledge of the game are obviously obusing certain elements of the game play - and instead of answering the query - we are being fobbed off with a diversion or no answer - No doubt this thread will now be deleted or closed as always!!

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

What a bunch of gibberish!!!! Larry has clearly stated hes been killed more than once in a 24 hour period by the same player on the rival page with no form of retaliation, this is not suppose to happen.....period! Confusing/clouding the issue with a bunch of bs is not going to change the facts! KANO!!!!!!!! ...CHECK THE DARN RECORDS AND CLARIFY FOR US ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...IS IT MERELY A MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE RULES, A GLITCH OR AN ERROR ON SOMEBODIES PART?

Further more....when i stated earlier that some players are not staying on the rival page for the full 24 hrs even though they have not been killed.....I did not mean mere minutes....but hours, but even if it was mere minutes.....that still wouldnt be right.....if a player makes the conscious decision to attack a higher rated player knowing full well that they can be retaliated against for 24 hrs......then i want my full 24 hrs to whoop their butts

8. And even axe slapped 3 times in 1 hour????

9. how about 100 times in hour :D
    [​IMG]

10. WOW, and wasnt she and her blimpy friend the ones crying just recently about this happening to them..lol. Guess its ok for them though.hahah
    yep.they are real cry babies..

11. Get back to thread !!! Sick & tired of reading you and your cronies BS - Not interested in what you have to say..Just want some decent answers to the thread......

12. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

yes please i was just asking a question which i still havent gotten an answer for only some possibilities so please lets see if we can find a legitimate answer if it is a glitch it should be fixed now

13. if is fixed now .. why not tested :D

14. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

why dont you go ahead and attack the number one player and see if its fixed if your so sure

15. because im not stupid LMAO

16. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

LMAO well im smarter than you thought because i dont commit suicide but if your as good as you think go ahead and attack him see if its fixed

17. u did commit suicide thats why You open this thread lol.. so i hope u attack me by mistake on bounty list just like u did on Gavin he he

and thanks for asking...
    about me be good in game we have some proof here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1067

we beat number one and number two with 700+ levels higher than us
    so they need to run away1000+ levels to be in safe place from me and Gavin
    can you Larry Do that to player who is 700 levels higher than you ?

18. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

well it seems you are afraid of the number one and number two players unless the clitch only works in your favor and i must be able to cause she/he constantly attacks me so she/he is worried and besides the way your guild attacks and hides in the hospital must really make you proud of them at least i do heal and dont run from them and i know you will bounty me over and over but its ok ive been killed before and will again just hope it makes you feel powerful

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  19. keep trying to understand how we play... and keep your afraid feeling with you hahahaha

20. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

its easy ti understand how you play your afraid of being beaten