[VC] Viking Clan Now Available on Android and iOS!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 17, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hello everyone,

Today we’re very pleased to announce that Viking Clan is now available on Android and iOS! The Kano Play mobile site has also been updated to be the same version as the dedicated apps.

When the game hits the Google Play and App Store it would be awesome if you could give us a rating and review! It helps push the game up in the rankings which allows more potential players to view it and try it out.

While a 5-star rating is much appreciated, we also want you to be honest with your feedback. If there's a problem with the app or you have a suggestion, let us know either here in the forum or in your review.

Make sure to keep an eye on our Mobile Update thread to keep abreast of all the changes to the app. If you have any feedback, please leave it either in the official feedback thread, or in this thread here. You can also contact our Support staff as well.

If you have a compatible Android device, please install the app and give it a go! iOS players, we will let you know when that version of the app is out.

Get Viking Clan on Android here.
    Get Viking Clan on iOS here.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Upon installing the app and clicked "open" I got a black screen with music playing. I tapped the screen blindly and it tried to make a new account as I 'tapped guest". Had to uninstall app, re-install making sure hit top of black screen this time in order to login. :confused:

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's certainly a new one to me, haven't heard of that issue from anywhere else yet. Phone model and OS so I can let the devs know?

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

worked on my ipad and it was easy, now it is trying to install itself on my phone automatically lol

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Samsung ZTE-Valet, Android

mi7ch likes this.
  6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I guess I'll be blunt.....I would only use the app as a last resort, its too slow for this game and the navigation is.... Idk, different? I wouldn't say it's worse but why have to learn where things are all over again when I can just use the browser on my phone and play 4 times faster at least. Also, recieved a notification that my energy was full and it wasn't even half full lol the only use i see for it IS the notifications during certain events that I participate in. Sorry if I offended anyone on the development team but I would rate the app very low compared to phone or pc browser.... But because I love the game i will rate it up, maybe get some more activity :)

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Damn good video !!!! :) Now I have a shortcut to the phone version when I want to use that. And a browser setup when I want to use that on my phone! 5 stars for that ease!

mi7ch likes this.
  8. Crazy

Crazy New Member

I've been waiting for this app for ages!! well done!!!

mi7ch likes this.
  9. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Pretty easy to get there... but way to slow to use for me :D or maybe i just dont take me the time for to check around. But for sure can be good to have :)

mi7ch likes this.
  10. way to go kano a big thumbs up to you all! very excite to have it on mobile now:):rolleyes::D:p

mi7ch likes this.
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is the old mobile version obsolete now for VC, can't find it in google (except for ZS) and when added the app my widget changed to new format. :confused: I preferred the old version for calendars, only time used my phone to play the game.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

ZS doesn't have an updated mobile app, but yes for every other game they've been updated to be on par with the apps.

JADES likes this.
  13. I'm loving it on my Samsung Galaxy thanks kano:)

mi7ch likes this.
  14. I am unable to ask for calendar help on Lcn and viking clan on mobile. Is there something I'm not doing right? ;):(o_O

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I took a look and it's not super intuitive, but you need to press the "Share" button on the bottom of the Calendar to ask for help.

16. chris1995c

chris1995c New Member

How can I log on the Android version with my Armorgames account? My account here doesn't work and it is with the same email :)

Birkebeiner likes this.
  17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is not available for armor, or Kong.

mi7ch likes this.
  18. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Any hint as to whether/when android/ios will come to the Kong/AG server?

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We are aware that our players on those networks are interested in that, but no, no hints.

20. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Seems like the Kong/Armor server is "player light", maybe it'd be a good idea to attract some new players by offering the mobile version?