[VC] Bounties

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tate, May 12, 2016.

1. Tate

Tate New Member

Lol, as some of you know most bounties are gone before players even get a glance at the feed, i just wanted to suggest a thing i think would help! as i am new to mobwars lcn but i'm not new to mobwars in general. i notice the hitlist is all out of wack but for the purpose it serves to make it harder on auto clickers or bots etc but actuallymakes it harder on players that use nothing at all.. what if bounties were balanced by levels say plus 25 levels 50 levels 100 something like that then anything below them several levels not fully as it would level the playing field. besides there is no sense in a 1000 player getting a 1.5 billion bounty when they rather have 500 billion 250 billion win or lose and not just to pad stats.. :)

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  2. Tate

Tate New Member

Also, the higher leveled player you would become, you gradually buildup greater levels 1000 plus 500 levels 2000 plus 1000 :)
    all i know is i would like to catch bounties when thats one of the best features of any mob based game! :)

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Huh????

4. Tate

Tate New Member

tell me what you caught and ill explain what didnt soak in :p

5. Kirsten

Your idea is not gonna go anywhere , just cause you cannot catch a bounty Kano should change the game for you ?? hahahahah lots of luck. 1 star which is as worse than 1 star

6. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

What Kano should change is the use of Autoclickers. But, realize that is difficult. Its seems the crooks are always one step ahead of the Enforcement arm. My solution is I post my bounties based on players who are on. Most of the players know who use em. It becomes quite obvious. And from what I have determined the autoclickers are set to a certain amount. Once the bounty amount goes over that level they kick in. This is supported by the fact its easier to catch God Bounties which are lower. So your basing it on level is not really viable.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Hitlist is a free for all so 1 star from me. You will have to improve your hunting skills if you want to catch some bounties.
    And you can always go after the high level bounties, they usually stay there a little bit longer.

8. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

What you state there is in fact near the implementation in the kano world of games. The more you get however the less able you are to "see" any further bounties but for a higher category with fatter health. In Kano Games, it is the sole focus of many players to hunt but they do hit "bounty delay" so they cannot hunt all day and keep getting them. Bounty delay varies with your level AFAIK.

Note there are teams of players (Mob/Guild/Armada/Faction) that are bountying to each other with notice and these are very hard to intercept when say team members (up to 25 people) who practice this together, are told exactly when to hunt. Team play is big here in Kano/Apps and partner play as well. Solo ... you have to be lucky to bust up a team play but it's not impossible. That's what makes it a game :)

Good luck to you!

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    Marc14 likes this.
  9. Kel the Merciful King

This fellow is one who really does not know how the game works as he does not play in a guild that has any team play going as mentioned in my other reply. He thinks that there is cheating going on when it's actually the way the game works when one considers the war mode interaction with the regular game and god bounties in particular. Most of the best players are in war mode and would not touch a god bounty due to the factors involving "bounty delay."

FYI: When a player is in "bounty delay" the only bounties you will still "see" are the "god bounties".

10. Kel the Merciful King

Guess you are laughing at the developer who worked on balancing bounties with "bounty delay" in a rather sophisticated algorithm which closely matches in fact what the OP stated.

11. Kirsten

Actually I have a good laugh at the whole show , balanced lol nothing is balanced anymore if it ever was.

12. Kel the Merciful King

It seems to me, at my level I got to choose the bounties I get cuz I only get so many per x hours. Others do get more but heck yes, you have to laugh it as it is just a game.

In yea olden days, the "hunting license" was a bit more towards 30 per hour if not more. Griff likely pulled down 100 an hour when the game was newish, taking 40% of all bounties when he was online: he did not cheat, he practiced!!!! And honed his skills with practice as well as built his character to hunt. Today, you can do same, but you will be limited which is fine to bring "some" balance between the skilled and the lucky ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Yeah I remember him .

14. Tate

Tate New Member

1 the mouse clickers and recorders are not allowed this simply evens up the game :)

15. Tate

Tate New Member

Ok but heres the thing! its not my first day playing mob based games? I have a five trillion bounty on metamoki mobwars :) and I didn't do that with bots or mouse recorders but I did camp for over a year or better.. however, kanos bounties are impossible compared to the others but yeah when you have mouse recorders I could see how that would work in your favor?

16. Tate

Tate New Member

it is the button placement honestly who cares what tool you do use? but when you gotta refresh from afar go to attack the replace for the center of the page manually? I do have to call shenanigan's on that :p

17. Kirsten

This is not mob wars you are in a VC thread, in case ya wondering, and this is Kano , ya really cannot compare the two :) just adjust and have fun, it is only a game after all :)

18. Kel the Merciful King

You have to practice your second attack ... do that and you be up to speed ... next tho is beating the teaming tho .. that is tough but not impossible!

Good luck
    PS mouse clickers ain't gonna help hunting ... renderers / macro's maybe but they are detectable. Kano/Apps puts those people on ice as far as hunting goes and sometimes permanently. Do have fun!

Marc14 likes this.
  19. marym

marym New Member

not sure i am in right place I see 1 in hitlist but when i go there there is nothing there. does that mean I was on hitlist or am i not high enough to participate I am level 188

20. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

There is no level limit for hitlist attacks. A level 1 can try to catch a bounty. If there is nothing there, you were not fast enough. Like Kel said, a lot of players announce their bounty in their guild/armada/syndicate so by the time you have clicked the bounty/hitlist button it's already gone. Also some players camp on the bounty page, just clicking the bounty link for a while. Again, by the time you have clicked the bounty button, it's probably gone.

Kirsten likes this.