[LCN] Size increase of syndicates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Apr 25, 2016.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

no its on lcn which this tread is posted under even tho they referred to being in crews of 100 or more, just saying 25 does not work as it is now and it hasn't worked very good for as long as i have been playing kano games and other games also. and i have played for several years, but then thats my opinion.

2. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

and also the reference to alts, sooner or later leaders do find alts and will remove them unless of course they were created by the leaders themselves. its not that hard to tell after awhile who alts are and a good leader will get rid of them if it causes problems

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You referenced mafia players who are use to 100 members i didn't but i know that game was rife with alts so they prob had them in their groups if 100 , you brought mitch and mods i just explained their role bottom line i was responding to things you mentioned

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

then you should try changing their leader first if he;s not doing anything. send you best officer there he/she will control.
    I have the experience of being a part of one of the best syndicates in fb in my past 4 years. all powerful and mighty. but we also had the same problem when some people tried to split the group. but we never let that happened. we sent them home and still my old syndicate is at their place.
    I hear what you mean, I respect your idea very much, but my point is why now? I asked this question from KANO, why now? just because there is an uprise of player base, why would you try to change a perfect feature in the game. I'm against this idea since the day they carried out so called survey ( which you can submit whatever the amount of feedbacks) I smell somethings burning from miles ahead. ofcourse as you mentioned above those "much larger" syndicates will have no problem. but much smaller syndicates will not have any benefit either.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Exactly. Even now there are lots of syndicates without full members, as they probably have lots of differences with others and they dont want to be in the same syndicate, and making them less competitive in all aspects like Gp, Syn Wars and War Mode, in the long therm they will lose even more interest in these aspects of the game.

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i wouldn't worry about it. even if it's being considered for one game, it won't work for the others. so i'm confident this is a non-starter.

Marc14, Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Sorry Citizen X - that's not workable

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Top 20 is easy and 1 or 2 times in 6 or 7 years isn't much. Some syndicates try for 1st place or at least top 3 every week. I think you should try that too and you will soon find out how hard that is and how things would be messed up when going to 50 members.

Same for war mode. You said yourself you don't play it so of course you don't know how this would be messed up or even be the end of war mode.

I don't know about syndicate wars but my guess here is that you also don't care about ranking within reward range.

If the only goal is having a syndicate for chitchat and no interest in GP, syn wars and war mode, then yes it's peanuts to fill a syndicate with 100 players or more.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  9. Killa Queen

Killa Queen Member

As a MW refugee, I just want to say that the syndicate size here is perfect and I'm not sure why anyone would want it changed because it's pretty difficult finding 25 dedicated players already. Sure MW had room for 100 family members, but in the 7 years that I played it, I saw maybe 3 or 4 clans anywhere near that. Many families had "members" that included minis/kamis/alternates so numbers were being boosted artificially...heck in our family of 30 about 6 of those were actual accounts, the rest were alts.

MW is dead and I'd prefer it to stay that way instead of trying to morph LCN into a version of that failed exercise.

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more. :)

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  11. Kirsten

Just what I figured , about the alts :) thanks for saying that was the case :) You sound like a smart player good luck and welcome to kano games .

12. Killa Queen

Killa Queen Member

Thanks, Kirsten - this game is like a breath of fresh air :)

13. Tony Anderson

Tony Anderson New Member

Can I just say, Kano are doing too much, too soon, To accommodate us, as we move over from Mafia Wars.. (We got used to Zynga, constantly moving the goal posts) But, like most of you long term, original players. (As I was with Mafia Wars. [and a lot of us feel the same way]) If we had an influx of new players to a game we'd played from the beginning. and started making Dramatic changes to OUR game. I wouldn't be happy either. It's up to us, to adapt to MWLCN. NOT!! MWCLN to adapt to us!! (just my pennyworth)

14. Killa Queen

Killa Queen Member

Exactly!!! :) Some of the ex-MW players have come over to LCN with the attitude that "we're in the house now, time to change the rules to suit us"...what an absolute cheek.

Tony Anderson likes this.
  15. Kirsten

And from what I am hearing, they had alts, kamis, multiple Fb accounts, scripts , how nice , Kano does its best to keep these games clean, so those that cheated in mafia wars, are gonna actually have to play one account, Oh the horror :p ( so those 7 million players) ( someone kept trying to insist there there, are not actual numbers of people with ""one"" account. It boggles my mind how many are admitting and speaking about what went on there.

16. Killa Queen

Killa Queen Member

Not sure where the figure of 7 million came from or what that person was smoking. According to the MW Loot Lady's posts on her page on 19th Jan 2015, there were 102,463 daily players as at that date and in her own words "Now most of us have at least 2 accounts so dividing that in half would be 51,231 daily players. There are many players who are on the extreme level and have way more than 2 accounts. I'm thinking the actual number of real life people is really really small"

Of those daily players, about 95% used demon, which did every single thing in the game for them, so basically they just needed to check in every couple of days to ensure the script was still running smoothly. I cannot understand what sense of achievement those people got when "their" stats were mostly fake anyway and I don't see many lasting here where THEY are now forced to play instead without the help of any artificial aids. :D

17. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Interesting - Thanks for the insight !

18. Kirsten

wow and I still hear people asking for a script, so they just were setting it and going on about their day, and they call themselves players????? sheeesh unreal I keep hearing others( new players in Kano from mafia wars telling their friends when they ask where the scripts are, you have to manually click in this game, I had no idea how bad that game had fallen , having left zynga years ago, when it was bad enough. Please Kano keep an eye out for this type of behavior , ya may need to add to your support department, this is gonna be a bumpy ride.

Marc14, Killa Queen and Sandy Barrows like this.
  19. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

My guess is around 5000 came to LCN, alts included.
    A quick look at TGIF says enough. Frozen accounts is in the higher double digits again :)

Killa Queen and Kirsten like this.
  20. Kirsten

Yes support has it's work cut out for themselves

Killa Queen likes this.