chat time stamp

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by greatM, May 7, 2016.

1. greatM

greatM Active Member

Is the chat posts time stamp an intention change, or a glitch while the server was undergoing the large changes during the World Chat server maintenance?

It is a pain not being able to see when a post was made in the various chats.

robbin gordon likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Does it really matter? I rarely look at the chat anymore. This was probably "fixed" during the world chat maintenance that was going on over the past week.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

lol I luv WC lot's of fun and drama and ya get good targets out if it lol

4. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i noticed yesterday the time stamps were missing.... is there reason for this ?

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

like i said in a thread why need a timer u can tell if a player is online or offline Simple Very Easy just breath in an then exhale lol

6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

be careful what you ask for, if they "fix" this, they might "unfix" something else...

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Side-effect of our somewhat tumultuous chat changes last week. Should be fixed now. :)

8. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

It's "fixed" alright. On Armor there's NO chat at all any more! :eek: No, world chat, Armada chat, jobs chat, groups chat... :( And I'm not the only one in Pirate Clan noticing it. :)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not showing up on FB VC just refreshed page as well.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're aware of the Armor chat issues, but because there's no World Chat there's no place to announce that we're aware of it (irony, right?). We're looking into it though.

11. Chasity

Oh yeah, I also had refreshed and keep refreshing page to check on it.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It is for me, it was a very recent fix so it might not have made its way to all servers.

13. Chasity

We can pick up your announcements via the "news" section on PC's home page. :)

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's tied to the WC so it might not work, I'm trying to get it to get around that, we'll see how it goes.

Chasity likes this.
  15. Chasity

I refreshed again and, even though none of the chats are back, the "news" is still coming through. Thank you very much :cool:
    ~this just came through:
    We are aware of the current World Chat issue on Armor Games. We're looking into it and will have it restored as soon as possible.

Mon May 9 14:57

mi7ch likes this.
  16. Chasity

Yahoo, Armor chats are back on deck! Thank you :cool:

mi7ch likes this.