[LCN] Size increase of syndicates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Apr 25, 2016.

1. LuckyVito

LuckyVito New Member

I'm a fairly new member in MW, but got my own syndicate, and it's hard enough to recruit 25 members that are active every day and gather points and shows up for the wars, if the size increases to 50, that would kill a lot of the newer syndicates thats trying to get up there. So don't do this Kano, doubling the size is something that almost only benefits those who have come over from Zynga, and does nothing for the rest of us who are trying to put together a working syndicate with active members.

Kirsten and Marc14 like this.
  2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

When going from 25 to 50, war mode, syndicate wars and daily gamer points would be messed up completely. Every existing syndicate would be out of competition or forced to go to 50 as well. That can take months, maybe a year or more to find that 25 extra dedicated players all going for the same goal. Last season there was only 1 (one) syndicate with max 2,800,000 GP. This would only benefit a few big syndicates that are now split into syn1, syn2, ...

The only pro I see here is management. That can be easily fixed by Kano by giving them 1 leader + 3 (or more if they want) officers and a joined message board so they can chat with each other, share bosses among each other, post challenge, job, punch and fight help to each other, ... as much as they want. All the leader would have to do is internally split the syndicate in groups of 25 for war mode, syndicate wars and daily GP.

That would be the end of war mode and leaders would have to kick out players if they have more than 10 in one tier.

I think you overestimate the protection a high level can give to a low level. If I want to go after one of the lower levels of a syndicate there is nothing a high level will be able to do about it. They can list me a few times and punch me till the end of days and that's it. They will have to defend themselves with ambushes and rigs or choose for protection. Most of the time, posting fight help will only make it worse, just like posting the umpteenth 'I'm bullied in WC.
    Don't agree with that. The only pro is management. With one leader and a joined message board that problem is solved. With the leader having to split into 25 there is no disruption in the other parts of the game that would otherwise be messed up.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

so each syndicate has a leader, problem solved :p

Marc14 likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

cant get strong with out the skill points and leveling gives alot, also crafting and etc. so this idea is dead in water i know for fact, increasing the size maybe but putting tiers into place no thanks its would stall out the best part of our game some of us have been gaming together for yrs upon yrs and thats the best part old time rivals etc. history of each group where they came from how they form, this would then seperate our dear friends.

AXXO, Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Agree with Jamey. We had no problem of syndicate size until April? it's just because new players used to play their game in that way with huge syndicates. As far as we talk many of the loyal players of this game, who had put their time and money, starting to be disappointed about Kano and their choices. then why kano didn't do anything like this when hi5 and myspace players came in? I have nothing against new players, in fact I have many in my mob, but if the structure of the game, the way we play will be affected by that, No thanks. Kano says about their survey, which is not even transparent. kano should have done the survey separately, for old and new players, many of us just don't want to believe every figure here without a slightest proof. ex. one person should only be able to give feedback only once. that is not the real figure if you can submit many forms as you wish. why does kano come up with these dumb ideas?

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    Kirsten and Marc14 like this.
  6. Elodie

Elodie Member

25 members is far more than enough, 50 would incur to lost of inactive members and dead wood also would mess everything up especially for SW, a massive NO to 50 members for a faction with bells on it!! :p

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Over the years, I have seen many changes made, some I like and some I don't. With the advent of raids, I don't know what to expect with future changes. If this is changed after all of the years that the rest of us have been playing, it will definitely light up the forums for a few days, that's for sure.

Marc14, Dcasso, AXXO and 1 other person like this.
  8. Kirsten

Oh I hear ya on that, Jared

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well i just had four more players leave my second cre4w cuz they could not play under one syndicate crew. this is just another reason why I think the crew size should be allowed and I hear all the time on the world chat that the new players are used to 100 members and that they had no problems

10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

excuse me, but we have place within the top 20 one or two times for gamers, but since then we had several changes and lost of higher players and also lowerplayers, so also not to be rude, but please know your facts for the sixor sevenyears I been playing before making those typeof statements
    I made a chat room where both our crews could communicate together and today we lost four more players in the second group becuz they didn't like the new chat room, said it was too confusing to have two different crews in it and two different leaders and since they could not play together with some of their friends in my main crew, they were leaving., just another reason to increase the size of the main crew to a higher amount

11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

would be I interesting to see4 some feed back from mitch or one of the other moderators on what kano says about it, but I knwo 25 members is just not enough to allow the large inflow to the game with the new flood of people coming in it and would save a lot of headaches not for me but for other leaders also

12. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I dont want to control them we all vote in my main crew on what happens. all i am saying is its a lot harder to control the peace within two different crews of the same syndicate withoutl osing a few becuz the lower leaders are not doing what they expect to be done for them and then I am asked by several members to step in and get control to allow peace and arguments to stop before the second crews is tore into two sides, like whats been happening a lot lately not only with my crews but some of the much larger syndicates like doa and their several split ups, and siku and a lot other syndicates

13. Kirsten

That is gonna happen no matter what the size is, people are not all gonna be on the same page all the time, just the nature of the beast, in all my years playing I have seen it happen over and over.

14. Kirsten

Moderators do not give opinions they are here to keep the threads clean of people behaving badly, they are players who volunteer their time. As far as Mitch he also does not make decisions, and Kano is closed now anyway it is the weekend.

15. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I understand what moderators do and that they volunteer but as you said they are players too have have the right to comment on their opinions and why is it that you keep referring to kano being closed for that or they are on vacation. I know they will reply when they got the time or something to say about it, and what does it matter if kano is closed for the weekend or not. very confusing when people say that type of stuff and this thread is or was based on opinions of wether or not kano will increse the size or not. but thanks for your opinion anyways, have a good game.

16. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I don't see where it would mess anything up Kristen but that's just me, every syndicate with two or more syndicates would be the same, and I could fill a syndicate up with 100 members within a few hours and that would include weeding out alts and non players and trouble makers

17. Kirsten

Because you mentioned Mitch and he is not at work, sure he could stop by the forum, and Moderators are anonymous so ya not gonna know if they comment, so for the most part, Kano is not gonna comment during non working hours, unless the game goes wonky, for the most part, not sure what you are not understanding, maybe during the week Mitch may, or he may pop in .

18. Kirsten

ya know I am not the only person who does not care for the idea, lol ask the others why they don't care for the idea :) but in the end it is not up to me , and not up to you :)

19. Kirsten

That was a different game and it was also rife with alts, that could have alot to do with it :)

20. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

that's what this forums supposed to be about and this tread, its ok not to agree or to agree, I have no problems with either and I do understand you and several people don't like it, that's what the poll was supposed to be for, to give us a chance of voiting on it that's kewl also, bu ti got 35 or so members that do like the ideal also, and yes I invited them all to come on here and state their opinions also. my main reason for startignt his thread and my first question was to find out the results of the vote and if it was gonna happen or not. but thanks for your opinion too and lets try to stay at least on topic and not if kano or moderators are on vacation. ok that's the part of whats getting confusing is that its being repeated more than once