Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

someone might wanna show this to the little nurse as she's claimed to have blocked me....

let me tell you this.... kano has told us for SEVEN YEARS that they will not increase gf points.... and we DO spend here, and have been, hence why THIS game still exists and yours does not. if Kano does make changes after all this time to accommodate YOU and your inane ideas/requests.... you will take this game down with you.... as there will be a lawsuit on Kano for ripping US off. or, they will have to go back and refund us ALL THOSE POINTS WE NEVER GOT.

<sweet smile> la lalalala.......

AlterEgoT and killer karaman like this.
  2. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Exactly and if we HITLISTED on MW we lost our tag we never did that and now we have to due to their antics.

3. DeathWidower

DeathWidower New Member

Thank you , Kano for caring about your players. I really hope that you are able to increase the syndicate size and very much appreciate your listening to feedback. Even the fact that you are looking into it more as to why the 25% want says you care a lot more about your players than Zynga ever did.

AlterEgoT and [SIKU] KillerK like this.
  4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Kid quit crying already. You want things in this game earn it like we all did. Your not going to get it handed to you. Your just another influx of players that we had a few years ago from another platform. They claimed the same things you want. Guess what they are pretty much gone and us Old Timers are still here. So put up or shut up frankly i will be looking for you when you come out of protection.

robbin gordon likes this.
  5. [SIKU] KillerK

Robbin,

I believe we spend more then you do what did you say 10,000 compared to 7 million ahem good luck I am hoping you read what was posted by your developer not attack us HE IS READY FOR CHANGES.

6. [SIKU] KillerK

Well put!

7. robbin gordon

this is a different game, sweetheart. we're encouraged to hitlist and fight here, this isn't namby pamby wars, or farmville.

so you suck it up, 'buttercup'... :)

killer karaman and Jon Ward like this.
  8. robbin gordon

lmfao, you truly believe 7 million daily players play your old dead game ? you're deranged. you might wanna consult a doctor about that.... maybe hire a nurse who knows something.

killer karaman likes this.
  9. [SIKU] KillerK

Jon are you threatening my account because according to your developer that is reason to ban. Why would you even think to threaten new players who have just as many years into the same game different name REALLY.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch is community manager once again, not a developer get it right.

11. [SIKU] KillerK

Robbin,

Is that why you quit MW....

Hitlisting is not what you do in fair play and MW has more hardcore fighters you could check that out. OR not none of us care.

12. [SIKU] KillerK

Then ask your developer or do a google search on your game.

13. Jon Ward

Oh little kid i am not threatning your account. If you can clearly read. I said once you come out of protection. You get that much from us Old timers as you like calling us. So when your time is up welcome to a fighting game you can either put up or shut up. And i believe we all see where this is going with you in this game.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Already showed you direct quote from a top developer, not happening.

15. Jon Ward

This one knows everything. She knows how to google Jades. Don't mess with her.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Zarbon

Zarbon New Member

<insert some bullshit about 7mill players and lawsuits nobody cares about here>

AlterEgoT and killer karaman like this.
  17. robbin gordon

i clicked on mafia wars for a month or so, and found it lame, boring, and full of idiots. i came here, and found a game one needed to use strategy and thinking in... something you seem to have never really done before, as it's beyond your comprehension. do not attempt to ruin this one as you did your own. whos 'fair play' are you referring to.... the one you created in your little mind ? this game has few rules, and has been left to the individual players interpretation as to what is right or wrong. you just arrived.... and you believe you can preach to us how to play this game ?

laughable at best.... lil napoleon.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Kirsten likes this.
  18. Jon Ward

Thanks for the laugh on this one. It has brought back so many memories of the crybabies from Mafia Wars back in the day. And how they whined to Zynga when we picked on them there. Now i see already this new crybaby is going to be crying to Kano a lot about bullying in a fighting game. Anyone want to take a guess how long the nurse will last here.

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

23 days playing and she knows best, hahahahahaha this is not mafia wars

20. Jon Ward

Let me know when this one comes out from protection Kirsten. I would like to show her how a fighting game truly works. But for now i am off for the night. I heard some of the Mafia Wars were whining for help. And for the ones who aren't. Good. I hope you do build up the right way and become strong and come beat us old timers. But for the ones who are crying like this tool. I hope your ready for the fight that will be coming for you after your protection is over. Use those days to build you will need it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.