Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

no one will ban me.... as i do not resort to your tactics. i do not cheat, i do not use automation, and i have never been flagged or questioned about my integrity. you need to stop blabbering, and go learn the game. tick tock tick tock.

killer karaman and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

what would that have to do with our game, you keep spouting it like it means something to us

killer karaman likes this.
  3. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Dates will confirm this is a new day and time ....

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Haha hey we have a professional Nurse here. Maybe we should put her with Wolfie and let him train her in the ways of Kano gaming.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. robbin gordon

thank you.... i was getting so tired of your little dream world.

6. [SIKU] KillerK

Your developer took Zynga to court it's all over the news since Zynga crapped out go check it out.

7. Kirsten

OMG you are insane

8. [SIKU] KillerK

No need this game is familiar to all MW players....Thanks though. I really could care less...

9. Kirsten

WHO CARES, just you lol and yet our game is here and yours isn't

killer karaman and Jon Ward like this.
  10. [SIKU] KillerK

No you are didn't they teach you in kindergarten NEVER say never that will include changes to accomodate all the new players who are experienced.

11. robbin gordon

shhhhhhh kirsten..... she's gonna teach us how to play next.... sit up straight for our lil nursie.... let's take notes ;)

killer karaman and Kirsten like this.
  12. [SIKU] KillerK

This is our game get used to it. We are already used to you and thank GOD for the thousands of WELCOMING MOB players...

13. Kirsten

keep living in your dream world, I bet you have lots of friends, i have already been informed of your game play , and what you had on mafia wars

14. [SIKU] KillerK

Why don't you put on my panties hot shot...

15. Jon Ward

But Kirsten. She is expecting to be handed the keys to the game here. Be able to buy skill points. Buy all the items to help them. Oh wait how many store bought idiots are in this game. And how many have fallen and wasted so much money thinking this is the way to win. Please do that for Kano bank roll them that way they will be amused and happy. But us old timers here. We know how the dynamics work. And again still waiting loud mouth for your game link. I am sure we can entertain you once you come out of protection.

16. Jon Ward

I am afraid i would catch something.

17. [SIKU] KillerK

18. who or what is trying to get their own way ? we mafia players came here because we choose to but from day one most of us are being hitlisted by (as we know it big long term player who have mini accts but can't attack us from there)without doing anything that in my mind is unfair if you folk can't take a honest fight on the fight list without retribution then maybe you need to rethink again if you hitlist us newbies then we will have the guts to fight back whether it's by only means we have at the moment of a punch then suck it up buttercup we the mafia and can take it, we not looking for special treatment

[SIKU] KillerK likes this.
  19. Think I'm just going to grab some tequila so I can get through all the posts!

AlterEgoT likes this.
  20. [SIKU] KillerK

Wrong if you read my post you had to level and skill points cannot be just bought again read before you speak and you know what is amazing that all of you people had no clue that a huge lawsuit was WON by your developer against MW in 2009. And I am crazy right I think some have been in hibernation for too long and MW players will strengthen the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.