Why so laggy today

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FallenKnight, Nov 17, 2010.

1. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

MW LCN has been lagged all day long..any updates as to why this is Devs?:confused:

2. VC and PC have been the same way. Perhaps the new attack system is having the opposite effect on the servers as it was intended to.

3. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

dont think so...i think they are doing something else to the game and it would be nice if they would warn us in advance..i have died a couple of times due to the lag and am losing xp because of it

4. are you on myspace or facebook?

5. ugh its lagging on PC.cant even see feed.

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

MySpace, Facebook or Hi5?

7. im having issue on myspace.no issue on facebook.

8. myspace Pirate and Viking Clans are lagging to an insane degree. Have already given up on them for the night it was freezing up so bad.

9. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

Still nothing from the Devs tho....people spend good money on this game...some are going to be upset with no word coming out for hours

10. if your myspace user i know why its lagging.if your facebook or Hi5 user then i cant help you

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

If things are lagging on MySpace I imagine that it could have something to do with their November upgrades/updates to the site as our servers appear fine.

I just tested out a bit and it indeed looks like MySpace proxy servers are failing, I will add a bug to give them the heads up if they are not already on top of it.

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Seems like it is better today, let us know if it is not.

13. yes its much much better.if not will post