[LCN] Size increase of syndicates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

this should of never been brought up you can just create Syndicate after Syndicates to have Family an TeamWork there you go 25 in one an 25 in another not that Hard to do very very simple...now please remove this Thread kinda lame no offense lol

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

esp. with our warmode 50 would be insane

Marc14, Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No thanks. Weekly daily point rankings would be thrown way out of whack, for one. And we all know how important those are.

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well I do see your point also sandy but i for one would be glad to see 50 people in one syndicate then to have to oversee two crews, becuz of differences in some of the officers in the second crew, they left our syndicate and those who wanted to stay split off from that crew and we had to create another crew, so they could remain with us. one 50 member crew would have allowed me and several others leaders to allow those who wanted to stay to come into our main crew. twice this has happened with someone who wanted to take crew members , left our guild for one reason or another and changed the crew tags to another syndicate

DeathWidower likes this.
  5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

its more of a problem to retrain new leaders. for me then to just allow them to come into one syndicate

6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

also becuz of the influx of all the mafia wars players cine they closed down that game, a larger size is needed to add fresh members., I dont know how it would affect warmode since i don't play war mode and none of our crew members do, a few of them tried it out with a alliances for a week and came back saying they did not like it at all. but I do know its a lot more pain trying to handle problems with two or three or more crews, then what it would be with one larger crew. As the next few weeks go by, and I see how the incoming new players from mafia wars arrive, I will be able to see what the pros and cons of the change would be. but myself and all thirty five members of both of my crews so far are all for the change to happen. the biggest advantage for a larger size would be for the lower levels, would be protection from higher level crews. all my higher members are in my main crew, so we all could protect those lower levels a lot better in one crew then two.

7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well i for one send in a reply to them with the pros and cons that I could see. I could get them together and post on here also but i already have stated a few pros for it. it would not necessary have to be fifty limit, thrity or even forty would be ok and enough to handle the large amount of people coming to the game. and I for one have not had any problems with my main crew. most of the problems came from having a second and third crew, and some of the members wanting to come over to the main crew, when spots open up so they could come over

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

exactly how would it throw weekly dailys rankings out of whack, with a increase in size, the daily gamer point ranking would stay the same since all syndicates would be able to have the same size of crews,, this the ratings might be higher but for the size, they would remain the same wether its 25, 30, 40 or 50 members

9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I've been in both larger syndicates in other games and also in smaller syndicates. actual rivalry would not be any different then it is now. there will always be syndicates with a lot of higher levels then others and they will always pound on who they are fighting. even now with 25members they do that in Vikings and pirates clan and some on lcn. all that can be done about that is for members to level up even more to fight the higher levels

DeathWidower likes this.
  10. DeathWidower

DeathWidower New Member

You are right. Most of the Mafia Wars families are moving over to LCN and most have more than 25 players. Some had more than one group because the 100 number would not accommodate all. At 25, we have to make tough choices about which ones get to be in main syndicate and which go to allies and admins get stretched thin too.

11. Sir Opinion Alot

with all this LCN has seemed too be a smaller tight community and with the 25 I think it was the best with overall numbers we have, I would have to see size change and other things before making such a dramatic change to the game, I do understand where you come from and welcome you all here. Hope we can get to some common ground. But one thing with our warmode as it is, a few of us love it and finding enough to fill a 25 person group and have others to fight with is very hard to do if we jump our numbers up then in turn we would not have many groups to fight with. Maybe we could increase the size and then have another tab for the group to where 25 of the 50 in the group can represent there mob in the wars. Just a thought Im open to changes if there are more coming..

Marc14, Alfredo Scarface and AXXO like this.
  12. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Looks like it's a foregone conclusion - I dispute that 75% were in favour ? Was the vote open to all or just people trying to manage a syndicate to two ?

13. Sandy Barrows

I don't feel inclined to increase my mob size going forward - what is the point - we are being railroaded

14. Sandy Barrows

Fine Maddog but we all have different priorities and I don't mean to be rude but you never place in Gamers or synd wars - so we talking from different perspectives on this

15. Sandy Barrows

16. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Now I used to share my bosses with my syndicate and with another 25 players, with 50 in a syndicate I cant see how will I do this in the future :eek: I think I will go solo mode :p

Rhenkle1, Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

with these bosses getting as big as they are maybe they could shrink the min. for drops and open more slots i for one am up for a open mind on changes to keep this app alive and moving forward and not die out like others

18. CitizenX

CitizenX New Member

Why not make tiers in the syns, like with raids
    50 members - 10 above level 5k, 10 from 3-5k, 10 from 1-3k and 20 for under lvl 1000, more for under 1k so the big players would have to look after new players a bit more and the "playing for 1 month" accounts would become less

19. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

That's a problem because you eventually would have to kick people out once they get to the next tier. You couldn't keep to the same people you know, you'd be forced to remove people. I don't think many would find this an ideal solution. I appreciate the spirit you were going for but I don't think it'd work for syndicates.

Sir Opinion Alot and Marc14 like this.
  20. CitizenX

CitizenX New Member

wouldnt it be an advantage if those people would just stay in their tier and its a way to increase the syn strenght if people stayed loyal and only if you change syn the position/level is reevaluated?