[LCN] Size increase of syndicates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Apr 25, 2016.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

when will you increase the size from 25 to 50, I already have one of my crews wanting to merge together. and want to know how soon can we do so five stars as far as I am concern on this thread and ideal

Last edited: May 5, 2016
    Jeffrey Tisdale likes this.
  2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I don't think increasing the size will be a good idea. this might increase alt use as most new folks are around now, we don't know which one is an actual player. besides why 50? isn't it bit too much, well 30 is a good number if kano so badly wants to increase the numbers. and I believe that might be ridiculous when it comes to wars. and only thing keep holding a balance of players is the number. and I think kano should think about the freeze during sw and other issues than trying to increase the number of players. plus, of course I guess most players will break through from other syndicates if they have a good offer.

Sandy Barrows and Friendly Fire like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No thanx, this could be abused in many way's which I'll refrain from mentioning to give people ideas of why. 1 star

Kirsten and Sandy Barrows like this.
  4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

50 would allow us to combine both our crews together into one syndicate, I think its a good idea becuz I have two crews now and its harder to maintain control of both crews, where in one crew, it would be a lot easier to maintain order in house and we could also weed out potention trouble makers in one large syndicate then in two separate crews., I don't know about how it would work on vikings and other games, this is for lcn that I am talking about. both of my crews would rather be in one syndicate simple becuz of the people who abuse lower levels, we cannot protect all our lower levels when our higher levels are split between many crews or between two of them. 30 would not allow us to combine two crews we have now, by increasing it just by five is not good enough to allow all the members from the second crew to merge together. and we would just have the same problems as we have now. as far as alts go, the amount would not matter, becuz there would always be alts no matter how many are in a crew. we would just weed them out as we do now, just a lot easier to find them in one large syndicate, then in two and you don't have all the trouble with two or more chiefs trying to run the syndicate, there are other advantages too that outweigh the disadvantages. and since all of us and our crews don't fight in warmode, I don't see why it would affect war mode outside it would let those syndicates who want to be a war mode syndicate have a lot more of their crew members be able to play that section of the game, instead of leaving their syndicates and signing up with someone else for a week during the war games. some syndicates have a lot more than two crews, and several chiefs, I tried to arranged a truce with one such syndicate, who had many crews, and I went to each leaders and officers, while i arranged a truce with the main syndicate, several of the other leaders of sister crews replied back that do they look like someone who gave a darn about whats going on with the rest of the syndicates. allowing those who all want to be in one syndicate crew instead of two would stop that from happening also. I could go on with a lot more reasons why and i have listed down both advantages and disadvantages, the advantages out weighed the others by a far scale

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    Mary Guillen likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No thanks anyway why do you want to control people lol

Marc14 and Sandy Barrows like this.
  6. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

25 is more than adequate - however if you have a sister syndicate - it would be great to access both walls - This way there would be a greater level of communication between teams for bosses and info sharing

7. Sandy Barrows

8. Sandy Barrows

I really can't agree with you Maddog - and surely the balance of the game will be totally out of kilter if some are 25 and some are 50 it will have to be all or nothing as even synd wars wouldn't work with such an imbalance Gamers Leaderboead also
    I would not be happy to over see 50 players -

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Kano please do not allow this to Occur we dont need no more Size at all Too Many Alt Accounts as is...an this is Def a BIG BIG BIG NO DEAL from me...an not even gonna give this a star...just keep it the way it is no more increasing size Thank You Kano!!

Marc14, Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  10. Sandy Barrows

I asked what the thinking was to even suggest this as a viable question - I haven't had an answer ? Mitch

11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i dont like this idea of 50 to own syndicate, i could see having a tab in the syndicate that you have an option to turn on chat with alliance that way you could share any info that way. Right now its hard enough to keep 25 people in same group without it falling apart 50 would be way to diverse. I think this idea was more for the groups larger than 25 for information sharing, boss, etc.

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  12. Sandy Barrows

I am surprised that so few leaders have commented on this - don't leave it till it's a foregone conclusion - it will be assumed we are all ok with it - and I for one am not, come on guys please let's have some comments

13. Kirsten

Don't worry Kano will not do it just cause no one is commenting, for it to come to pass it or "even" have a chance it would need more input, since there is none to speak of, I doubt it would happen :)

14. DeathWidower

DeathWidower New Member

It sounds like a lot of you are opposed to this. I am not. Granted, I am new to this game as a mafia wars refugee, but are family is coming over to LCN and we won't be able to get all of our family into one group. Not all will make the transition, but we are moving from a game with room for 100, to one with room for 25. Even at 50, we will still need to make cuts as we currently have 69 in our mafia wars family.

15. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

if a large enough group could come i could see this but as it stands in LCN world 25 total is rough and even haveing sister groups is rough, having a communication tab between groups could help maybe ease the pain and this way information and what not could be transferred between the groups

16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

So you think Kano should change their structure just because mafia wars had room for 100? I dont think so.if you have enough members make division two. or three in that case. create a facebook group and a chat, add all the members into that, so you can communicate with 100 of them. I have been with bigger groups and merging syndicates wasn't a problem.
    It will only make things worse, cause many people knows how to abuse a tool which could come as a good thing. it will not be much of problem to experienced players, but when wars are starting(i dont mean sw or war mode, i mean actual rivalry between syndicate, been there done that so no need to tell me how it works) lots of people will need to find some other game, if they make a room for 50.

Marc14, Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

being able to access both walls is also a good way other than having bigger syndicates. now that will not have any harm. may be kano can place a switch somewhere to decide which alliances could access the wall or an option like create a second division and under that you'll be able to make the message boards visible or hide to father syndicate. that will also serves the trouble managing two syndicates

18. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

That is why they did the poll Kirsten, would be interesting to see how the vote has gone in that @mi7ch . Any updates you can give us?

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Well Mitch is not at work today, so we will have to wait and I am not the only one who does not want to see this come to pass :) It is not needed :) and as you know these things are never implemented in one game , it is always across the board.

20. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Yeah, I can see myself *maybe* getting used to it on LCN though even that is a stretch, but Viking, wow, no it would be horrible.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.