[ZS] Blitz ,,with no traps

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Evelyn May Dively, Apr 27, 2016.

1. is there any way you can disable booby traps just for blitz ,,most of us will list if we know there are no traps,,many players agree with this , it seems we don't gain anything from listing during a blitz when we are paying it back in traps,,,just a thought!

JADES likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Excellent idea 5 starz, don't forget to vote it up Evelyn :) This should be in [all games], not just ZS will get more input ;)

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Who cares if they have a trap. 1 star

4. Orez

Orez Active Member

traps/rigs are a part of hit listing active players so it makes no sense to turn it off for blitz. if you really want o list people for blitz with out the risk of traps just list inactive players.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. i do for one otherwise i would not have asked !

6. inactives are usually inactive & dead ,so that would be pointless......

7. Kirsten

I don't , so one star :)

8. Kirsten

Totally this is a bad as fighting the undead mobbies, valhallas , pirates and zombies. It is a game so ya die, on a trap, big whoop :)

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If no traps, then no XP lose for the listed one to :p

10. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Sounds fun.

11. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Traps are a pain during blitzes, I have been top target several times and drop traps if I have them set on certain players, I sometimes heal and don't drop them intime, I list non-relisters and have to laugh, that they sit on trap button already max neg so they are useless then, I post them and others list them so can't trap everyone at once, but traps are part of the game and a players choice to use just be careful and know when and if someone maybe using them against you.

12. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Meh, it's an optional event, only a handful of Kano's 2million (lol) zombie slayer playerbase take part in blitz, seems a bit unfair to make a rule just for them.
    Next it'll be no attacking people on the fightlist during blitz?