[VC] Increased stamina

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Currently the stamina refill limit is maxed at 7500. This was done years ago, before the RAID bosses came into play. When will KANO consider increasing the stamina limit?

2. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I think it is time also. Please consider it

3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think due to Raids impact - VC 2.0 - the whole stamina limit (at level 5000) and cap (at 7500 stamina) should be reviewed and revised for this "modern" game.

Both rules, revised or otherwise, should also be in the help file of the game so they are "known" when you start your VC game.

Of course this has many impacts - creation of "free refills" and therefore more free riders, for attack leveling (capped at 5000 hits per character per 22 hours), that can also be "mined" and /or automated, at risk. The attack limit could be cut if the Raid game which is dominating other "leveling" is the way of the future.

With Raids now a part of the game (not going away ever), and some history available to the Kano Apps company, some re-balancing should be considered at this time.

4. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch any chance we going to get new achievements for energy/health/attack/defence, and when we getting new challenge/adventures/empire if any need these as game going no-where at moment

The Gab 03 likes this.
  5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

shouldnt be no cap, you have to suffer other areas if you chose to place all here, if you go on % of a refill which is to be 100% most of the game its drops below that and then you paying for a partial fill not a refill here, refill is a top off to complete fullness and I have never once got a full stamina on this app cause of the cap.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  6. Kel the Merciful King

Consider this ... if I am a new customer and gamer ... after you read the rules carefully and choose to spend some real coin and do a bunch of RAIDS (AIIIEEEE) ... how you going to feel at level 5001 when you no longer get 5001 stamina for 10 FPs? You might not notice at 5001 but somewhere about 5002 to 5020 ... you are going to get the first rude awakening. When that clears up ... your next one when you hit 7500 stamina is going to blow you away - it did me at around level 17000, forcing me to change my "game" character (the fun in VC is to build a character ..). My play and pay went down. And really, a respect I had for the gaming company went down then as well.

From the Game's Help:

"Stamina

Stamina is used to do battle actions such as Attacks, Axe Slaps, and Bounties.

As with Health and Energy, you Stamina returns slowly over time, but can be refilled quickly by the Gods in exchange for Favor Points. Vikings also receive up to 50 bonus stamina points every time they gain a level. Use Skill Points to increase your max Stamina.

Pro tip: It is possible to exceed your normal max stamina with boosts earned from from Daily Rewards."

"Leveling Up

Each time you reach a new level, you will receive bonus health, energy and stamina from the Gods. For lower levels, they will be refilled completely, for the higher levels they will receive a maximum of 5000 health, 500 energy and 50 stamina up to your characters maximum."

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've brought this up again with the developers. If I hear yes or no, I'll let you know either way.

8. Sir Opinion Alot

thank you Mitch!

9. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

as you get higher you need more xp to level which means more stamina to use it would not be a bad idea to raise amount of stamina we can have when we reach a certain level, and after 2 thousand levels stamina goes up say 100 each time, which would give lower level players an extra target to go for

Guardian Angel likes this.
  10. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Lets pray for yes! :p

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

you can pray all you want. more stamina means less money spent by players. the developers have been asked repeatedly about this, so if you read between the lines, that means "no".

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Sir Opinion Alot

yes kinda get that but with the ultra high levels now and massive amount of resources to level they really are not given up as much as you think, im not way up there on other apps but LCN even if they made the stamina 25% and energy 50% with level up it still wouldnt do alot for a level for me.

13. Kel the Merciful King

yay,nay or thinking about it .. pesky devs. Bully brings up the idea of at least doing the 100 stam per level after x level. Not a bad idea but would increment it say at each 10,000 levels by 50 ... seems the game is going to last forever (did not get a "The End" at 3000 ... hoped! Start over?)

14. Kel the Merciful King

15. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

The problem we have is that until we all quit playing en masse (which we have threatened to do), KANO won't listen.

16. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Have try for a long bit now to make you see that we higher lvls do need more stamina to keep play this game. 7500 do not even get close to be enough

Deblovscats1 likes this.