how can this happen

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Nov 15, 2010.

1. its a glitch most likely

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I also have concerns about the 24 hr period, more than once a player has fallen off my rival page far short of the 24 hr period, this happens without killing these players.

As far as the afore mentioned glitch goes...I believe some more field testing is in order.......volunteers will be welcomed on my battle page! LMAO

3. polishpimp

Off topic, but i just noticed my forum status changed to "senior member" does this mean i get a 10% discount on favor points? LOL

4. yes ive had that happen to me on PC numerous of times.bit annoying.

5. far as this,if that were the case,id have largest discount for having the most posts on here lol.

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

If its a glitch it needs to be fixed quick because he is still allowed to attack i can see it does no good to( bring to the attention of those in charge ) any and all possible problems and or glitches that are occurring because certain people are allowed to do as they wish

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  7. I'm fairly new and uneducated on kano apps. I have only played ZS so far so there may be different fight coding for them.

once somebody is on your rival list, you can attack them for 24 hours, however many times you kill them, so long as they heal up to be attacked again.

8. I think axe slaps dont count i killed some 3 times with axe slaps from my rival page and still attack him after that !!!

9. Isn't that the truth!!!!! -

10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

(I think axe slaps dont count i killed some 3 times with axe slaps from my rival page and still attack him after that !!! ) well i know ive killed players with axe slaps and was unable to attack them afterwards so something is funny there

11. polishpimp

Its very disturbing to me that Kano has yet to chime in on this potentially very serious problem, many legitimate concerns have been raised here and the problem still persists. I would think that it would be very simple for Kano to check into the battle history of the 2 players in question here and either correct the problem or give us some clarification on the rules of which there seems to be some confusion about.

One thing is for certain here......the rules of battle/gameplay here are not the same for everyone in the game, whether this is a glitch or foul play.....something needs to be done about it immediately. WHERE R U KANO?????

12. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

I agree completely with you on this Polish

13. Larry did you mention you were axe slapping the person who was attacking you? That reopens the 24 hr window. If not then this is leaving me scratching my head.

14. Gavin

Gavin Member

This is just inane, the 24hr window was still open. Attack a higher level and as the warning says your open for retaliation.

And there are people that are high enough to know this... Even placing someone on the bounty (which is basically killing them) still leaves them on your rivals page still open to your attack. And this has been this way for a while. And people know this.

Why is there such a ruckus over this... also this is a level 2000 player which means they have played for a while... if it were a glitch wouldn't players from levels 1-1000 have complained on such a "glitch"... even these lower levels take the retaliation without all this bs...

people should know better... it's been this way for a while and may of the people that chimed in saying its a glitch have done the same to those on their rivals page.

If it was not meant to be this way then yes Kano fix it.... yet out of how many 1000's of players, there's one complaint of retaliation attacks from a high level player.... really be real people stop the biased bs.

15. Gavin

Gavin Member

btw its past the 24hr window so he's off the rivals page...

should i now complain to open the window to 48hrs or that it wasn't exactly 24hrs (damn still had a 2 min and 10 second to attack)... or maybe say a glitch is around because my dog can't log into my account and play? (he's smart but needs incentive to play, lots of treats and he chews the mouse up) ..

how about a glitch where on the rivals page there isn't a icon to increase the amount of stamina used in the attack so you can use a boost of up to 37% to attack your lower level rivals? on the battle page which lower levels can see higher levels there is this option... so lower levels can use 37% boost to attack yet attacking from the rival page you don't have this option... is that fair or a glitch? got more bs glitches that can be brought about, but, as stated above it's inane.

16. Well we have a cat that plays, what's to say we can't have your dog too?

17. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

no i did not slap or attack him back in any way and he continued his attacks this morning till i stayed in the hospital where he couldnt kill me again for the 3rd time with an axe slap and he was forced to leave me alone and i will add this that anyone of his level should have enough maturity that to prove his point all he needs to do is attack a few times and slap that will do the trick but there are some that are not as mature as they should be and think that they have to pound someone constantly

18. I have followed this thread with interest - as Larrys issue has happened to me also - The reason why nothings been said Gavin - is that No one Listens!!!! We have much higher players than us that have spent a lot longer than us playing - and in your words 'should know better'- Blah!!!! its the upper players that are no doubt abusing the game, especially those that are more 'into the game' - I am getting more and more dispondant with this so called 'game' where the 'monitering' is biased!!! - I will wait with interest to see what happens with this -

19. Gavin

Gavin Member

Raforta, will agree with you on the biased monitoring and add that the forum has become just a Q and A...not a forum anymore...as I liked your inputs (even if they were positive or negative towards me) no matter what the issue may have been thay were still good inputs, which should not have been censored.

As for the maturity issue, that's funny... prior to attacking someone higher level isn't there a warning that tells you your now open for retalitory attacks... or did you read it as your open to retaliation until you want it stopped? yes just 1-2 attacks that's good... also if it's to prove a point (which in attacking I had no such point to get accross, just playing the game) anyway, you infer that you get some sort of point i was trying to relay would we now say that you will never attack again because you got my supposed "point"? I don't think that's realistic you open an attack option for me and I attacked... sometines I do attack those on the rival page and sometimes I don't.

This is getting old now, your off the rivals page, this was blown way out of proportion and as above, only 1 out of 1000s playing who get retaliated daily by just playing the game w/ a complaint.

20. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

ok so you didnt have a point to being an over bearing attacker for no reason other than spite thank you for clearing that up and yes i know about the warning but as you know you were on the bounty list