[LCN] Bot Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Just wondering when you are going to look at some of the impossible click rates that some players are achieving in the Arena, One player who attacked me has 30,000 actions after less than 30 mins play, even allowing for multiple stamina per attacks this is still over 300 clicks per minute sustained for half an hour. :(

Curves likes this.
  2. donzer

donzer Member

your right there , i got taken out in less than 10 sec on full health ,there def bots out there or auto clickers

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Of course. The are being used we all see it well all except Kano

4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I have even sent in video proof of certain people using them

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

None of that is proof for Kano, they need to see it for themselves,but they would actually have to play the game and watch it ,not rely on some program to see these things,that is the problem,and will always be the problem.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please send me (privately) any links to players you would like us to investigate and I will make sure it gets looked into. :)

7. Friendly Fire

The only problem with that is we don't know what their links are in the game as they don't show in the Battle Arena

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I (or Support) would be able to figure out which player they are connected to with out tools.

9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

That is a lot of clicks!!!!! "Sprint: 7 clicks, 7.00 c/s, 1 seconds" That is just clicking for one second on a click speed tester. By the math that would 7 x 60 (1 minute) = 420 clicks per minute. 420 x 30 minutes = 12,600. And that even becomes a sustainability issue as clicking for 1 second is one thing - going non-stop for 30 minutes (1800 seconds) is quite another. But 30,000 is 1000 clicks per minute which breaks down to 16.6 clicks per second, non-stop for 30 minutes. I would be willing to bet money that is NOT possible.

In doing the test again but going for what was close to 10 seconds, I got the following result: "Clicks per second: 8.08
    Sprint: 78 clicks, 7.83 c/s, 10 seconds". And my last attempt was "Clicks per second: 8.42 Sprint: 85 clicks, 8.33 c/s, 10 seconds".

I don't see how anyone could go more than a minute or two at that rate, let alone the time required to stop and find a new target each time. And all Kano would have to do is take a look at the numbers to see this for themselves. What would be nice is if Kano set up something similar to "timing lights" as in NASCAR on pit road and anyone doing more than so many actions in a period of time created red flags for them to take a closer look at. And we are not even talking about numbers that could be someone really good and just really fast...... 1000 clicks per minute for 30 minutes is just not possible.

Maybe Kano should just create a built in "restrictor" that when so many actions are reached in a certain amount of time that it locks out further actions for a set period of time..... like 10,000 actions in ten minutes creates a 30 minute lock out to the arena. Maybe it wouldn't work and maybe too hard to program.... I don't know. But it would be nice to at least see something tried to make it better.

Friendly Fire likes this.
  10. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Making 100 click in 10 seconds it's possible, i believe in it. But making it during 1min or more....I don't know how people do without using a software!

11. I like the idea of being forced to take a rest from clicking if you hit a limit.. Can't have all the top levels being inflicted with a Repetitive Strain Injury! lmao

MobMan likes this.
  12. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I really like the idea of adding a limit. Sometimes you see it's clearly not human!

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

And limits could become a part of the game strategy as well if implemented in such a way that players had to plan out attacks and kills and not just go through the field refilling the entire time ( like some people I know.. lol).

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  14. Friendly Fire

Let's be honest though, Kano are going to nothing to fix the issue as these cheats are buying stamina refills for their autoclickers to reuse. As long as players are paying that is all they care about

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I dont think most of the discussions by players is an expectation that Kano will do anything. But the fact that Kano refuses to act doesn't change how players feel, their opinions, or ideas that they come up with. The forums is just a way to discuss those thoughts and compare with others who play the game. Maybe even in some ways "vent" a little frustration.

16. Friendly Fire

Ok I have reported a player, I hope you are going to do something this time @mi7ch, I am currently watching them do over 1000 wins and over 4000 attacks per minute

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

cheating indeed break games. and when I play, it takes me at least 5 mins to kill an opponent if only myself attacks him/her. anyway I have given up playing BA for ranks, as I completed all rank achievements and slowly getting rest, still under 100,000 attacks in BA since day 1. it is impossible to click that fast. another fact is, to staying alive for 30 mins, assuming they dont use defense mode lol, that is indeed a matter to look in to.

about the identity, its easy to find sometimes if that particular person kills us in the arena, you just go back on feed until your death and you can find the nickname they used and most top ranks shows their name.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I don't know if I will be handling the report specifically as another representative may get to it first, but as with all reports it will be investigated thoroughly. :)

19. Friendly Fire

Good luck to any new players entering the Bot Arena for the first time, prepare to be killed by many bots, honestly your only chance of doing anything is by using a bot, Kano do nothing to stop it.

AXXO likes this.
  20. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Not bad for 29 mins (they attacked me):

Attached Files: