November 10th- New Eye of the Tiger Achievemetns

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

New Eye of the Tiger Achievements
    1,500 Health
    8,000 Health
    20,000 Health

250 Energy
    1,000 Energy
    2,000 Energy

125 Stamina
    600 Stamina
    1,500 Stamina

250 Attack
    500 Attack
    1,500 Attack

250 Defense
    500 Defense
    1,500 Defense

Some of the new achievements have cash, XP and Favor Points for rewards.

Stamina, Energy, Health Achievements have regen time reductions for awards as well.

If you have already passed the thresholds but have not picked up the achievements, just add a +1 to the attribute to get the achievement.

We have some more updates for VC that we are aiming to get out this week but they are top secret!

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Woohooo....ty for the new achievements!!

Im a bit confused about the energy achievements though.....how could it ever be a viable option to get ones energy that high....unless of course Kano plans on restoring ones energy to full upon leveling....is this in the works?

Thanks again for the good work Kano!!!!

3. self

self Member

I agree that 2,000 energy at this point makes little sense. The old adventures that needed 500+ energy got me up past 750 just because of leveling issues, now 1,000 seems to be where I will sit. Good goals to work toward!

4. Griff

Griff Member

Yeah , I agree that that energy thing is kinda silly unless you guys have something planned. That being said THANKS for all the new stuff !

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

Thanks, but please explain the energy being at 2000 benefit?

6. Ashlie Helga

Ashlie Helga New Member

Lower acheivements not rewarded

Thanks but my lower level acheivements have not been updated. I have been awarded 3000 health, 250 attack and 250 defense but not 1500 health or 125 attack and defense. Also, I should actually be awarded for 1500 attack and defense.

7. Ashlie Helga

Ashlie Helga New Member

...and I tried adding the a+1 and it didn't work :(

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Adding +1 will get you the achievement for that attribute, is anyone else having any issues?

9. Ashlie Helga

Ashlie Helga New Member

Still not working, I think I'm adding it right.

10. The 2000 energy is there to bait people into spending 1000 additional skill points on something they don't need. lulz.

The only situation that would serve any benefit to having energy that high would be if you only played the game once a week and it took that long to regenerate.

11. Ashlie Helga

Ashlie Helga New Member

Ok all good now :)

12. berz

berz New Member

Thanks for this :)

And yeah 2000 energy, I'm level 750 and I have 670 energy, I figured 600 is just fine even if you play VC once a day.

13. well im after Top Secret :p

14. care to give us a few leaks then? :p

15. I will do guessing... better battle options like 3 stamina attack 3x damage so we can try kill rivals and also players will start invest more in health.. so they dont die so easy :D

or 5000 attack limit against one player will be set on 10 000 so make battle levelling with other player longer and its fair with players who level from boss battles ( boss don't have limits !!! )

3rd guess will be:
    1vs1 player challenge (some like pirate clan- cage match) so we can use only attack/defence and 3 personal weapons with one personal warrior ..

or new stockpile selection for Transport so we will have / weapons / warriors / ships ..

any other guessing?

[​IMG]

16. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I wanna guess something to do with 2000 energy .... I get 2000 energy just becuz!!!! <my poor horses are wandering in a big field now looking for something to do ....>

17. I really hope so.