[FB] Reset timer on bounties.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay we can see from our profiles when we attack someone or bounty them it gives an estimated time frame before everything resets in 23 hrs. Why can't this be improved on the bounties. Now the concept is simple as can be. When you click on someone profile and your about to place a bounty on them it shows how many have been placed on them already. But you don't know when it resets back to their base bounty. Now i know some people aren't going to like this idea and some people might like it. But if you truly think about it. They are still going to chainlist you anytime if they choose. Why not have a timer for bounty base reset. This might help liven up the bounty boards even more also with more being placed.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I fall under the "some not liking it", as it could enable even more aggressive play towards some who are already feeling bullied.

4. Jon Ward

It's a fighting game not a cuddle hugs game. If you don't want to fight in a game based off fighting then farmville would be their cup of tea. No one is bullied in a game unless they choose to feel bullied. You can turn off the game and walk away at anytime. Your the one in control and not them.

5. Jon Ward

I see what your saying Jades. But a bounty is still a bounty whether it be by friend or foe. And the person who already knows when their bounty resets can still tell their friend way before hand. If anything this will give you the option of catching them before they tell their friends to raise it again. You might be paying attention to it more then they are and will catch them. So it would help in this situation in my opinion.

6. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I've never felt "bullied" & enjoy this fighting game immensely. :) I was referencing having seen some pirate victims being hit listed by a gang continuously, & how an added timer feature would only serve to make this practice even easier.

7. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Jon? You don't want a cuddle hug? bwah ha ha

Chasity likes this.
  8. Jon Ward

And Tony Montana i see you gave it a 1 star. At least comment as to why you gave it a 1 star.
    They either grow up and become stronger and raise their bounty cost. Or they get run over all the time. A lot of us have been there and still are there with some higher level player. So i still don't see how it will be a bullying tactic in a fighting game you have the resources that Kano gave you to improve yourself at anytime. The choice is yours on that. Be a victim or don't.

9. Jon Ward

From you Tillie anytime since your a good friend. From a howling hairy individual that may or may not have rabies no.

Mabest likes this.