[LCN] New Location Available: Victoria!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

That is great to know. I am bored already with Victoria and almost done with the bosses. Jobs have been done for a while.

2. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I have another issue to bring up Mitch. Long time player, have worked hard to be high level and strong. I cannot attack lower levels.
    All of a sudden antother new player Bull Terrior has spent big bucks(Thousands) and can beat me. He can attack me anytime he wants. Now he has joined Tellybear and they are attacking together at the same time, so it is hard to ambush. For the first time in years, I am going into the hospital when I cannot play. I spend some, but husband is about to retire, will never spend big bucks on this game.
    Bull terrior dies easily and a ton on my ambushes, he has low health. But with Tellybear it is a different story. 10 ambushes is not enough. Any suggestions , Mi7ch?

3. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

so the average of 6 months between city releases is what we are dealing with, regardless of the fact that if you released 5 or 6 new cities right now some people would still be beyond them.

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

If Kano came out with even 2-3 or three new cities all at once say this summer for example - it would change my game in so many ways! LOL

Friendly Fire likes this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I know right, sometimes 10 isn't enough when people teaming up. check this thread: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/number-of-ambushes-and-rigged-ignitions.16102/

bowberson likes this.
  6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Niceee, I hope will have it verry soon , I also finished all jobs on Victoria

bowberson likes this.
  7. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I'll be in Victoria sometime in the future, far future, like next year some time :( Really do need to see a new city come out more, give the upper levels something new to work at. personally it would total suck being in the last city with nothing new to do for so long.

Guardian Angel likes this.
  8. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

thanks for suport , is nice to see a middle level understanding high levels!

9. gods people

gods people Active Member

We need a new location. I will be honest i have never been bored ever but at the moment i feel the lack of something to do is eroding my love for the game. KANO....................

bowberson and Friendly Fire like this.
  10. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I agree, we need new cities much faster!

Friendly Fire likes this.
  11. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

CONCEPT TO CONSIDER: hitlist blitz brought on a fun new eliment into the games and that's important to the few of us that are getting board with the daily normals of Kano gaming. How about a city wide free for all hour: a random upper level city is randomly opened up to all levels to participate, all the jobs and boss for that city. Cap it an an hour, keep it random and enjoy the extra profits as I'm sure there will be some mad godfather purchases as people try to take advantage of the opportunity. Developer wise: this would be extremely simply to code, the randomly selected city would be filter coded to level one there by unlocking for all, and then reset to the appropriate level after the hour is up. The only mildly complication would be programming the random feature which shouldn't be much of an issue either.

12. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I do not like that idea. You have to do the work to earn the higher bosses.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  13. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

To be argumentative a bit: no you don't! Uppers share all the time with lowers :)

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I saw a new location in Viking Clan, there will be a new one in LCN in the next weeks?

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Weeks might be a bit unrealistic, but I've previously said a new LCN Location sometime this Summer and that still stands. If it makes sense to release it earlier, we definitely will.

16. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Mitch meant to state "if it makes dollars to release it early, we definitely will." SOMEBODY BRIBE THEM!!!!!

bowberson likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not exactly what I was getting at, but if you want to bribe me you can make checks directly payable to... ;)

GATMAN, Kirsten, JADES and 1 other person like this.
  18. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

LMAO!

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Or they are idealists and they are waiting for the Solstice or some planetary alignment lol

20. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

That sounds dumb! SORRY!