Armada Wars Discussion Threads

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Betty Healy

Betty Healy New Member

not trying to be a smart alek or anything like that, but if I was a leader or an officer, do you think that I would be asking for your help on this? I am just a player in a group is all.. if I did come across that way, I am sorry

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

also the armada needs to be at least 2 weeks old to be eligible to join so if you or your leader just created the armada youll have to wait until the next one or join another armada temporarily to join.

but if armda is older then 2 weeks then ya contact support lol

3. AGREED! Dead....Killed by would help to foster more battles.

4. It would also be helpful if you click on an Armada on the Leaderboard, if it told you their designation (A, B, C, D, E). And, the ability to attack them.

5. koo22

koo22 Member

IT would also be very helpful if you could see what their rank was when they are in your Saved Targets list. We have a lot of problems with members hitting some we only have saved in case they need help....OR a separate saved list that the officers & leader could only access, to keep "special" targets from being hit randomly.

Carol B. Corrigan likes this.
  6. Again, the latest war was an exercise in futility. Pages not loading, lags in the game, freezes when hitting, the Feed not refreshing, I could go on and on. I think that Kano needs to address the server issue, get rid of the players using Bots, and work on making improvements to Saved Lists showing what designation an Armada has, being able to hit directly from the Leaderboard, and for Armadas themselves, showing each members actual Token usage.

bobbyc likes this.
  7. koo22

koo22 Member

I see no one has answered or commented on this since Nov 11. That's discouraging......Doing VC wars now but they're all the same issues. Freezes at the end when taking down targets, but the saved list thing really needs looking at. Seeing ranks there, and the other thing I always wish for is a "separate" saved group that only the leader & officers could access....for special targets that you don't want everyone just hitting. There are many reasons for wanting this, but just one is: if you're badly attacked and need to die, you might have another high ranked armada you want to save, and vice versa, to help kill you. Not something you want regular members coming on, going thru saved list, and hitting randomly. Right now there is no way to specify that, other than constant repeating yourself: "Don't hit so and so....they are only there just in case".

8. CazG

CazG Member

Yes Freezing is still an ongoing issue and may need more servers available at high action times like BA & Wars. However don't agree with your separate tab for leaders only. The key to all this is communication, plain and simple. Train your team BEFORE wars. Watch and communicate.

bobbyc likes this.
  9. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Having the Bounty Blitz pop up during the last hour of the ongoing Armada Wars made for an interesting, exciting, system overload type of time, hahaha!!! :rolleyes:

Orez likes this.
  10. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Pretty Please, amend the Armada Wars Ticker Feed to where the incoming attacks don't disappear when our armada attacks in retaliation! It is hard to tell if somebody is incessantly attacking out & not healing us up :mad:, or if we're being attacked hard & then one of ours is then hitting the incoming attackers a few times. :confused:

momma2.0 likes this.
  11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Yeah they forgot to change the time back an hour on wars after the time change. It allowed it to go into overtime.

Orez likes this.
  12. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

I LOVE this! It is MUCH needed!

Chasity likes this.
  13. David The Viking

David The Viking New Member

@ mi7ch I have a suggestion for the Guild Wars/Armada Wars/Syndicate Wars and Zombie Wars. My suggestion is the ability to win drops by healing actions and maybe unique drops that you only gain by healing actions! Kano Community and mi7ch, tell me what you think.

Chasity likes this.
  14. Jon Ward

No because not everyone in wars is a healer. But everyone in wars can hit people. So you would be catering to a select few. There are already drops from attacking that is enough. If it doesn't benefit a whole percentage of the game it's not a good idea.

15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

only thing i think that should change for heals in armada wars is xp given, right now it is terrible and sort of discouraging to heal when you can attack and get 4X+ the amount for a single token xp wise.

Either way though if it stays as is or changes wouldnt have much of an impact on the game, would be a nice change but not needed.

David The Viking likes this.
  16. I still think a maximum on the accumulated tokens would be a good idea. I still regularly log in and find I have 300 tokens. Especially when the Wars start at Midnight my time, I ALWAYS get to start with 300.

Maybe let them rise to 400.. just an extra couple of hours grace.. ? What do say, Mitch?

17. Jon Ward

That part i can agree with both sides should get equal amount of experience on it. You will still get more war points for attacking then healing. But the experience given should be equal for healers also.

David The Viking and Chasity like this.
  18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

a lot of good suggestions here, but nothing has changed recently (or is even being considered), has it? i think armada wars (and more so war mode) are the forgotten stepchildren. you have no chance to win if you're not in an A armada, so i just join the bi-weekly wars to get some XP, that's all it's really worth for most of us.

19. The slider is not adjusting token use...instead it looks like battle arena and allows me to use more stamina, but not tokens...potentially costing kills

20. Here's a screenshot

Attached Files: