Annoying thing about Elites.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay so here is another annoying thing. We know sometimes it's hard for people to get Elites Captains to fill their squad when they get dumped after 2 days. If your in a Guild Syndicate Armada and whatever Slayer is and your not friends with someone in the game but belong to the same group why is it you can help on challenges and adventures when their posted. But you can't join their squad of elites.

bobbyc and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I Think something was done, as far as if it is posted in the elite tab, and they have asked for elites but if they have not aked ya cannot join, ???

3. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

I have a few in my armada that aren't clan, when they post elites I'm unable to join...

4. Kirsten

I think you cannot join cause ya not clan lol

Chasity and Micaylah like this.
  5. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Perhaps you should clan up with them?

YooperWithAnAttitude likes this.
  6. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

its the same thing the poster was saying, I can help them with adventures and challenges, but not elites..

7. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Elites are exclusively for clan. ~nothing wrong with that :)

Micaylah likes this.
  8. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Nothing wrong with being able to join their elites if their in your armada either. jmo, that's what the forums for, I'm not clan with them cause they would rather me get their bounty instead of a rival, As would I, Pirates hate when a member of the bountied pirate gets their kill.

9. Kirsten

No it is nit the same thing abd as far as whi gets my bounty i want a rival list i detest when players do not clan for that reason ti me it is no fun at all

10. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

To each his own.., :]

11. Kirsten

I should never cooment frim the phone the keybosrd is so damn small

12. Jon Ward

Thank you my point exactly. When your in an armada and not clan you should be able to join elites. I am fine with my armada mates getting my bounty especially if it ticks off certain players when it happens thinking they can set a bounty with another and lose out to an armada mate. So why is this kano if we can do their challenges and adventures why not elites. I am only saying if your in the same armada you should be able to do this. Because if we weren't in the same armada and not clan i wouldn't be able to join their adventures and challenges either.

bobbyc likes this.
  13. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

And don't forget we can also help them with their boss battles even though they aren't open to public...

14. Jon Ward

That is true also.

15. Kirsten

Next you will want to catch bounties of those you are clan with , when that day comes, I am done, did that in another game that eventually went under. The whole idea of being clan is being clan, not being half clan or "" clan with benefits "". :confused:

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I get the idea, but what's big deal if can or can't join elites? Yes, I understand can help out on all other things..
    I'm assuming that elites are tied into inner circle category though, which could create some havoc, ever thought of that part? :eek:

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  17. Jon Ward

I don't think the elites are tied into the inner circle at all. Inner circle is your own choice on picking. I don't believe they have anything to do with one or the other.

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well, you can't put non-clan in inner circle either just saying, hence tied together somehow on coding.

Chasity likes this.
  19. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

why would you not want to be clanned with members of your own guild? i'm fine with this the way it is. PLEASE do not screw up elites any more than they already are.

20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

that was never a problem was it? lol