Pirate Clan Comes to Android!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 4, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks, I've reported the issue to the devs. Out of curiosity what model of Android device are you using?

2. Orez

Orez Active Member

I was just moving from one screen to another or trying to close chat when it freezes on me.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Galaxy s6

mi7ch likes this.
  4. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I can't find the app on google play store (the app). I can only find it if i use a browser and write the address manually. But i cantdownload it from there because i dont remember my account credentials. Why can't i find it in the built in store n the phone?

5. Orez

Orez Active Member

neither could I. so I used the link from mi7ch post to download it.

6. Alice Prospero

Well that's the problem. I cant log in cause i dont remember my password :) I need to use the store on my phone..

7. Orez

Orez Active Member

have you tried copying the url and sending it in a message to your phone to see if that will work?

8. Alice Prospero

I found out what the problem was (is). Apparently my phone isnt one of the selected few that the app works on. Perhaps KANO shuld state that more clearly?

9. Gobbler

Gobbler New Member

I like that PC is now available on Android, but I find the browser version more user friendly for fights.

CazG and Orez like this.
  10. Orez

Orez Active Member

I still haven't found out were armada wars page is on the app so I still use the browser version for wars .