[PC] Sale Items

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chasity, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Will Limited Time & or Limited Quantity items, recently sold, show up again sometime in the future as "Sale" items?
    There are some items that had my eye, because of their beauty art-wise, that I wish I had purchased when available.

2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Limited Time items will show up in the sales, but Limited Quantity does not. Once those are gone, they are gone. :)

Orez and Chasity like this.
  3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Smart thing to do is wait till they come back around the limited time items. Unless you have a hoard of favor points saved up. If you wait you can actually buy a bigger quantity and save more then buy them outright the first time. There is a smart way to constantly improve yourself and not have to rely on store bought items constantly.

4. I am just about to start investing in loadout items having previously spent all of my DJs that i have aquired on Hired Hands to get to 2k.

My strategy (from Mob wars) is usually to collect a bunch of points and wait until an appropriately improved limited quantity item pops up to improve my personal loadout.