Forum Posting Program Season Four

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 6, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Unless I announce it, there isn't a new program.

On that topic, the forum posting program is on an extended hiatus. ETA for return is currently unknown.

2. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

thanks time to go quiet then :p

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Why the extended hiatus? It is a program that people have become accustomed to, and the extra FPs for participating are really helpful to us. And also it really does get people talking more here in the forums which was the goal you had in mind I believe. Please bring it back soon.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

would be nice to see at least this month FP and then the hiatus... Some people make the effor of the 20 ponts in vane... just a humble opinion.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If you only come to the forum for FP's lol then ya out of luck lol, besides they have always been three month events, not a one month event.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

right but its a stall on it period no return date for start of program thats the problem.

8. Snowtiger

Actually, I come to the forums to see if anything is being said that would be helpful to know. I have plenty to say in response to other posts at times, but am not always in a mood to take time out of my busy day to respond. The free FPs for posting are an incentive to take the time to put my 2 cents in. With the raids, many people are feeling like the game has gone to the spenders. At least with the forum posting program, we can get some extra FPs by doing something that could be helpful to others, and also gives us a sense of accomplishment that costs nothing but our time.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  9. Kirsten

Not a problem for me, I am a forum participant regardless of the program, that is just a recent
    benefit, that was nice for the time we had it and if it comes back, that will be nice,if it never came back, Oh well lol, but I assume it will return at some time.

10. Kirsten

Yes I get that, but it is not the only reason to come to the forum , the forum has been around for years. Dangling a carrot in front of my nose ,doesn't make much of a difference to me. :p I will still be interested in what goes on :) But I assume it will be back ,time will tell :)

11. Snowtiger

Well my mama always told me carrots were good for my eyes, and so a dangling carrot seems like a good thing to reach out and try to grab with my mouth full of wisdom :p Just kidding, yes, I am sure Kano will bring it back eventually. For those hoping for the extra FPs to help kill off raids, well I guess we will just have to pull in the reins and say stop trying so hard.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Kirsten likes this.
  12. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Maybe they come up with a blitz event: 20 posts in one hour.

13. Orez

Orez Active Member

I came to forum because I saw someone in Kong Chat talking about the free FPs but I will stay since I have found good info on the games I play here :)