[All] Lottery

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I've seen quite a bit of complaining over the years about the lottery and i have an idea that might make it a little more fun and might just promote a little more activity as well....give lottery tickets to individuals for completing daily tasks, a certain amount of adventures, bounty kills, bosses helped/killed, battle kills etc earn extra lottery tix. This way, the more active players have an increased chance at winning. The games need a lift, and anything you guys can do to help promote activity is always a good thing

2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

actually a great idea to help promote more activity

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

This is an interesting idea. could work out very well if thought through and implemented in a smart way.

4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes a good idea anything that will help promote daily play

5. Demonik1

Thanks for the support peeps :) anyone else have any thoughts on this one?

6. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I like this idea. The ones who spend more time on the game will definitely feel the love, so to speak. :)

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If anything I need something to stop me from playing ,yikes :p

Sandy Barrows and Chasity like this.
  8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I agree kirsten

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Demonik1

Thats called willpower, kano can't help ya there pirate chick hahaha

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Get rid of the Karousel, that will probably help with lottery participation. I haven't played it myself in over a year because it's too aggravating. I don't even see posts about who wins them anymore, so I guess they aren't in my mob.

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

all u see is nothing but the same people basically winning the Lottery ever since they had it out the only max i won off of it an that was like maybe 5 years ago was like 50 an that is all an ever since then i havent won a thing only but cash an xp which is useless really cause can have the spent in about 30 seconds...i think in reality Kano gives it too certain players in the game!! but i LIKE your Idea tho i do agree on that one..

12. Demonik1

So mitch, ol buddy ol pal, any chance of this going to the review section for a year or 2?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You get a free Lottery ticket for visiting the Lottery page already. I can float this up, but I don't imagine it will hold much water for the aforementioned reason. Apologies for mixing metaphors.

14. Demonik1

Ohhhhh i get it, they want people to spend fps for tix... Didn't even think about that till now... Oh well, thanks anyways

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I understand that, but for those of us that have played over 2000 days, we can't get an extra ticket every once in a while?

Justin the killer likes this.
  16. Demonik1

You sure can, costs a couple fps ;p

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would spend the few FPs I get as a reward for being a long-standing daily player on them... oh, my bad. We don't get those, either.