blitz event

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by funnyman, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I've missed the very 1st one, but have participated in 3 since then & have enjoyed them immensely. The only thing I noticed, that is negative, was that Davy Jones was skimpy about tossing bounties during the last one (Armor/Kong Pirate Clan). :)

Mabest likes this.
  2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

No, I don't think bounty applies to blitz and even if it does, it doesn't matter. and negative xp must be given for deaths. if not you're killing the game.

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Mi7ch, the lag has been complained about even before Kano started doing these bounty blitzes. Please fix what is broken in the game before starting new features. With having difficulties just doing daily points, trying to play other parts of the game for fun when you have this horrendous lag... where's the fun? It no longer is fun with this daily lag. Doesn't matter what feature attraction is currently running. Two words... FIX THIS!! :)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

maybe its not spikes but blocked by those bots

5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

well kano is crazy loony i have to prove my sons account he dont play often he dont share bosses with me, we just use same internet and now i gotta fight with them hes a pissy level no one complained about and i dont get the ban so quick when we send in proof others are cheating and they still here its a shame you should do a little looking into before you ban so quick. Just cause they a low level and play ever month or so you lost a customer my 10 yr said forget kano if this is how they act thanks for ruining a kids day

6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i wish i could provide feedback on this, but i haven't been able to participate in any of these yet to see how they work, how bad the lag is, etc. it must just be my bad luck. i'm confident that i'll be able to participate in one before they stop running them at the end of the month.

7. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi Mitch, I have a screenshot of 3 dave jones posted lisitngs during the event that was active for 58 sec with me clicking the center attack tab for almost that full time but all 3 was still showing in the listing menu and I was unable to get a second shot clicking constantly. It kept saying "the player is under attack find another target" or some such pop up ;):(

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  8. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

thi
    this has happened in almost all bltzes there gets to be lag and the game slows and nothing can be killed just something kano needs to fix they are aware of that type of issue

9. this is why i wont be listing during blitz , the XP i earn listing & killing is being wasted cos everyone traps , also i hate when players insist on attacking during blitz , be nice & wait till after :)

Marc14 likes this.
  10. funnyman

funnyman Member

spent my last cash during this event..... so no more playtime for me....... it seems to me hoarders get richer and peope spenting get more broke.........

will not be long before no one will use cash

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I agree, just look at all the Whoreders on the leaderboard

12. funnyman

funnyman Member

its allready dead events on pc and vc and it will be on zombie slayers as well in a month, wont be long before people stop using cash at all and all the targets will only be un listings during events

13. GENERAL VOFEE

GENERAL VOFEE New Member

THANKS ALL ALL OPPORTUNITY.

14. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

well then you have those that complain 24.7 yet still play

15. Chasity

I think Kano forgot to toss up bounties during the Bounty Blitz that just took place! Not once was there a cluster of bounties put up by Davy Jones, as has been his habit of doing in past Blitzes. :(

16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

its better if blitz could give an advanced notice lol.

17. Chasity

There's comment somewhere on the Forum where it is said that Kano is now giving advanced notice if ye be following them on Twitter.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's not advanced notice, but our Twitter will announce when a blitz is on when it happens, just like in-game. :)

AXXO, Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  19. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I don't Tweet. Can you just not announce it before it happens so I can plan my day? Everything else is announced in advance. This should not be a problem announcing it in advance either.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's designed to be a spontaneous thing, hence no announcements.

Kirsten likes this.