[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

why don't the raid postings have a colored indicator like the other postings do in chat (for bosses, jobs, recruiting, etc.)?

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

what are you talking about? there's a little orange box that says "RAID" before the link.

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

what best for business is having them this way raids right after BA, what best for players is having them separately. ;)

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

and Key rate is fine idk it always worked for me and cost about 3000-4000 sometimes a bit more, but thats ok as I have received bonus keys lol

5. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

Not very lucky this time.. 6k energy for all keys :/

6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

try middle jobs, they gives me the best drop rate, I try doing last job but if it takes more than 500 energy I'll move to a lesser job specially in Dubai. you'll find that way is very easier to get keys, sometimes you get bonus lol 20-40 energy for 1 key, i believe thats luck lol

7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

no, there isn't. at least, not on kong.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah just looked there is no colored box before the raid link, but it actually does differentiate the raid just by not having one lol

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

10. Kirsten

Yes on FB that is what it looks like but not on KONG, that player is talking about Kong, the one who asked the question.

11. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

Ok so finanly managed to get all 4 keys on Kong, which translates to around 9000 energy spent since Thursday. I don't know how you can say there is not anything wrong with the drop rates for keys on Kong when it is pretty clearly demostrated across 2 different Raids by myself now where I've spent around 16K energy to get 8 keys.

I suggested earlier on this thread that the devs should grab a game & se for themselves which clearly hasn't happened as of yet either!

Orez likes this.
  12. Kirsten

I find it is random sometimes easy to get a few and one can take forever.

13. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

14. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

im not sure this time around i just joined abunch and lvld that was it

15. No FPs saved up this time so I wont be opening a RAID. Instead I have joined just three and done a chunk of damage. No appetite for it this time around.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It definitely should, I'll get it looked into.

I get the Keys for every Raid every time. Sometimes it takes me more Energy, sometimes it takes me less. It's completely random, so I'm not saying that you aren't seeing a high Energy count to collect keys, but I am saying that it is not guaranteed to be the same amount or less than you spent last time.

Orez likes this.
  17. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I confirm, totaly random. Once, with one energy boost i got all the keys. Once, i needed 3 energy boosts :p

18. Well, last time around I decided not to open my own boss and just joined a bunch of others.

This time I thought it was time to share one of my own, well, at least that is what I thought i would do.
    I have so far put in 6000 energy and I only have two keys. That is a really, really poor percentage drop rate. Now I know that is is random but this really does put me off. I could have joined a couple and got the xp and rewards for what i have spent trying to open my own.

I think that Kano needs to tweak it a bit!

19. Kirsten

Tweaking random would mean it is no longer random.

20. Kirsten

;)I opened three bosses in one of the games snd one took so much energy i almost gave up but no game is gonna get the better of me