[LCN] New Location Available: Victoria!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Elite and Optimal items are never part of the Location based roll-out, so nothing is "missing" from Victoria yet.

Elite and Optimal items are part of a separate release that comes later on, not as part of the Location's initial roll-out.

2. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

yeah, i know Mitch, I'm just impatient for the elites for Moon. i'll bet you know who's butt to light a fire under though, don't ya?

3. these elite n optimal items never that good when new city opens, may be its good for high lvl players like 9k r 10 k lvl

4. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

We need more workshop. Only one item from the last job is of any use to me. Why does it take so long ? We need more crafting for moon and victoria. What do we do with all the moon boss drops now?

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The first and last workshop will be replaced anyway by the Boss Helped reward, there is no reason for doing it, only the Harbour Ferry is worth the effort. They wont add additional workshop for the Moon and Victoria, but they might include one drop as an ingredient for the next location, probably a drop that we barely made, so I better wont ask for it, as I dont like to return to lower locations to make extra drops.

6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Time for a new location! :D

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah.. if they gave us useless workshop soon we have nothing to do other than ask for a new location :D

8. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

new location is always welcomed, at least we have something to do :D

9. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Any news on elite and optimal moon crafting?

10. otty22

otty22 Active Member

When will be next location? :D

11. John Hodges

John Hodges New Member

Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, perhaps even Winnipeg would have been more appropriate as underworld destinations when it comes to Canada. Milan over Venice when it comes to Italy. Bogota Colombia when it comes to the cocaine trade, Kabul Afghanistan when it comes to opium/heroin. These and more are all known key locations for organized crime. There needs to be several more locations/levels above the Victoria level and soon.

12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

this location is only 2 months old, and players are already crying for new ones? it has ALWAYS taken more than 2 months for new locations to be rolled out. i guess you all will be stuck here for a while, my best guess would be june or july.

13. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

With the introduction of Raids players are levelling much faster. This means that a new location every 6-9 months is no longer appropriate. I would suggest every 3-4 months would be a better timescale.

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

this is not new. we've had raids for over a year now, and location release times haven't been reduced, even though there have been regular complaints "when is the new location"? you can talk about this until you're blue in the face, it doesn't look like this is going to change anytime soon (if ever).

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

That was back in December when Mitch posted about Moon base optimals and elites. It is just a week or so away from March. Any time soon Mitch? Victoria came out like December 2nd - so almost three months and still no elites or optimals for Moon. And if the devs stick to the typical 6 months per city, a new city should be coming out in a couple of months and we are going to need elites and optimals for Victoria. Unless of course the devs decided to get even farther behind with cities and take longer than the 6 months since the last release.

StoneCK likes this.
  16. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it's still early 2016.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I do hate to be technical, but @Gogolak is correct. I said that myself and another employee were aiming to get the developers to line the Elite/Optimal crafting up for a early 2016 release, but there is no firm ETA.

18. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

we are now 17% done in 2016...early was in January. this is not late in the year, but it's not very early either.

my comment to Gogolak is reiterated to yours...we are not in late 2016, but after 17% of the year is past we are no longer in early 2016 either.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

With only one useful workshop, there is nothing left to do in Victoria, do you have any plans for a new location this year?

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We've already started planning for new Locations so the wait isn't as long this time, but I don't have a firm ETA yet. Summer is the current projection.

bowberson likes this.