Delete Account

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kelt Starkad, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Kelt Starkad

Kelt Starkad New Member

How do I delete my account in VC and PC?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

you will actually remove a player from the game entirely? why don't you just abandon it and start another one, unless you're quitting the game altogether. leaving it inactive doesn't hurt anything, does it?

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

all depends if u got enemies then u are SOL everytime u heal cause it goes against your stats if ya dont have enemy u are good to go but most likey a Troll will list ya for fun..figure i let u know this Vic.

5. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i have plenty of enemies (apparently) and it never dawned on me to have my account deleted. if i was really bothered by it, i would just start a new one and forget about the old one, so it wouldn't matter if my enemies kept going after the old account i wasn't playing anymore.

6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this is dumb. just quit playing that account and start another one. nothing has to be 'deleted".

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL yeah have two accounts floating around, yeah that's the ticket NOT!!!!!!!!!! You are saying to someone sure have an alt LOL

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

if you don't use the old account anymore, does it really matter that it's an "alt"? i thought alts were multiple accounts that were ACTIVELY used.

9. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

If that were the case I would have just left my original FB account when I had to start a new account (which I've since abandoned when I got off of FB for good), instead of informing Kano about what I was doing (to play legally instead of having 2 FB accounts). Kano's response was to delete my original account & use it for Davy Jones bountying (later down the road when Davy Jones began bountying).

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  10. Kirsten

That is a big " IF", who is to say that player decides to start playing it. If the person has no interest in playing Mitch gave the best advice.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

How often does this really happen? I see plenty of "abandoned" accounts in game every day on my fight list, and I have a ton in my mob as well. How many of these accounts will really ever be active again? How many of them have started over with different accounts? I think the number of players that "decide" to come back after quitting for months (or longer) is a very small number.

12. Kirsten

Well considering how many alts I come across and report ,I would say often enough for me .

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Those are ACTIVE alts you are coming across and reporting, correct? Or do you simply report every account that hasn't played in a while on the off chance that it's an alt? The point mentioned here is that leaving abandoned/banned/dormant/frozen/inactive accounts in the game doesn't really hurt anything. If you did that, there would be much of a fight list now at all, would there be?

14. Kirsten

No I am talking about ALTS real alts, I play on FB there are plenty of inactives from time to time, I report actual alts , and I would say 95% of the time they are then banned,you wouldn't believe how many send clan requests from more than one FB account, or how many accounts are shared, my point is if this person no longer wants to play that is fine and he or she can go thru the steps on FB to delete/block the game on FB , but should there be a change of mind , telling someone to abandon it and open another, that would be having two accounts and in that case when that happens then the first account should be deleted by Kano, it will still show up in bounties and even on fight lists from time to time, but the owner cannot access it and no one else can by using a link. If this player is on another network,then I wouldn't have any idea how to delete the account without Kano stepping in.